Nothing to see here - move along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Piercy0812

Feb 11, 2010
Surrey
Yeah i used google cache and found the information. It all worked fine for me. Downgrade didnt work first time but a few reboots and it took hold. After that it all went smoothly. Just installed CWM and doing a backup now.

All good. Great post. XDA should take the info from google cache and store it somewhere. You cant put a price on information like that :)

glevitan

Nov 8, 2011
Buenos Aires
www.arreviewers.com
Care to enlighten me? Its the first I've seen.
Without knowing the full picture it would be foolish to comment on something I know nothing about.

Check this out: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=952352&page=245 from post #2447

As u can see, the thread was locked with someone calling him asshole as well. Besides that, there was another thread where he was called asshole (actually all of us who are in the IRC Support channel) and after the mod edit we are called jerks. Here is the thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1781859

Post #8 and so on. I have reported it and the mod told me that he didn´t see anything that might be offensive towards me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's come to my attention that EU people are expressing an interest in this tool.

I'd be happy to expand support as log as I can get the proper feedback.

For hacking:

these lines in windows (hack-ace.cmd) validate the adb connection for the NAM ACE (Inspire):

if /i "%check:~0,-10%"=="MB" goto :working
    if /i "%check:~0,-10%"=="HT" goto :working

I've added:

if /i "%check:~0,-10%"=="SH" goto :working

to support EU serial numbers starting with SH.

In Linux/OSX, it's this line:

sudo adb devices|egrep -i -q '(HT)|(MB)'

modified to look like this:

sudo adb devices|egrep -i -q '(HT)|(MB)|(HS)'

You can easily edit the script to add support for your model likewise. Please let me know what's missing and I'll add it.

Restoring to stock:

I'll need Carrier/region, stock CID, and a link to a RUU in zip format from a reliable mirror with an md5sum, then restore for that specific model can be added to that menu.

The link must be reliable and work with wget. No BS captcha/popup hell crap. No exceptions.
    DHD boot images now added for non-North American Model DHDs, which should result in fully operational stock roms for ALL DHD, NAM and non-NAM.

The ACE Advanced Hack kit is currently the only one step s-off and root for devices requiring gold card and radio downgrade, and both processes are included in the one step.

If the PC is operating properly, no data is lost and the original ROM remains intact.

The goldcard process is fully integrated and goes fully unnoticed by most users.

If you have questions or issues, please visit the IRC channel in my SIG. Be patient, no one is paid to provide support there. We can help when available.
    Custom Hboots with ENG functionality are now included. These hboots are safe for all current Inspire/DHD models. Make sure to choose the correct one for your build.

Froyo/Gingerbread (sense 2) and Gingerbread (sense 3) partition layouts are all supported.
    yes, it's back up.

Notes:

IRC Support channel has changed. We need help from people around the world - if you are good with HTC driver issues and can lend help, please join us in irc @ http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#aahkSupport

READ. Think. Try. Ask.