Customizing the home screen...

Search This thread

.PoNeH

Oct 30, 2006
Orlando
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Well, I have downloaded and installed Facade 1.10 and it is working really well. However, I have yet to be able to change the font colors and the ordering of each section(clock, tasks, calendar, messages, etc.) Is there a program or menu option that gives me control over that?

sergiopi

Retired Senior Moderator
Dec 14, 2005
Rome
Well, I have downloaded and installed Facade 1.10 and it is working really well. However, I have yet to be able to change the font colors and the ordering of each section(clock, tasks, calendar, messages, etc.) Is there a program or menu option that gives me control over that?

My first smartphone was the firs MITAC MIO and quickly I discovered the best home screen editor: NOTEPAD.

in \Application Data\Home you will find some xxxx.home.xml files.

Open with notepad and usually every part of the home screen il clearly explained. Edit with your PC, cut and paste from other home screens found on internet and you will have exactly the home screen you want

If you need a plugin, or you have an application with home screen plugin feature just cut and paste using the home screen you've got from the application maker (weather plugin as an example...)