[Discussion][ROM][S4][WIP] CM10.1 on HTC One S

Search This thread

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
Yes refx is is set to 6096. Adjusting this seems to do nothing but harm, so we better keep it on that.

I only set the panel info clk rate to 4E8.

So since the only change being in the kernel, you could have just posted the kernel (boot.img) than the full ROM.. :D
Nevermind, thanks.. :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Zonium

Apr 21, 2012
So since the only change being in the kernel, you could have just posted the kernel (boot.img) than the full ROM.. :D
Nevermind, thanks.. :)

Wow, that change removed all tearing, thanks! Maybe you should report this fix to xkonni or intervigil?

Sent from my One S

Last edited:

yzoni

Feb 5, 2011
Amsterdam
Already been reverted..

http://review.cyanogenmod.org/33246

As for the panel info clk_rate stuff, u might wanna inform it to them... :)

I informed intervigil mid February. He replied, but he didn't find it better than the current value I guess. Probably because lowering the clk rate means lowering the panel framerate, this means less smooth animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zonium and RockR172

annndrewww

Dec 14, 2010
I'm running the M2 on a fresh install over the CM 10 Stable, but for some reason I'm having an issue with ALL of my widgets disappearing after every reboot. Tried searching around and didn't have any luck. Anyone know of a fix for this?

droidkevlar

Mar 27, 2010
I'm running the M2 on a fresh install over the CM 10 Stable, but for some reason I'm having an issue with ALL of my widgets disappearing after every reboot. Tried searching around and didn't have any luck. Anyone know of a fix for this?

You mean you did a dirty flash and flashed it over CM10 stable? If so, did you flash the 4.2.2 GAPPS? And for the widgets, have you cleared the data for those apps? Or maybe try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling. If you still continue to have issues, you might have to do a complete wipe, including system.

annndrewww

Dec 14, 2010
You mean you did a dirty flash and flashed it over CM10 stable? If so, did you flash the 4.2.2 GAPPS? And for the widgets, have you cleared the data for those apps? Or maybe try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling. If you still continue to have issues, you might have to do a complete wipe, including system.

Flashed the proper gapps, cleared all data/cache, wiped Dalvik Cache. I've tried everything short of uninstalling/reinstalling all apps or wiping and re-flashing. Guess I'll just have to do that.

abracadabra11

Jul 26, 2012
Need to install 4.2.2 gapps

Thanks for idiot-checking me. Latest gapps packaged installed now, but still can't run any of the google apps without the app crashing.

Thoughts?

---------- Post added 6th March 2013 at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was 5th March 2013 at 11:51 PM ----------

Need to install 4.2.2 gapps

Thanks for idiot-checking me. Latest gapps packaged installed now, but still can't run any of the google apps without the app crashing.

Thoughts?

Uninstalled gmail/google play voice search/google voice and reinstalled via google play and this fixed it.

Zonium

Apr 21, 2012
JB kernel sources released now, so will we see some changes to CM10.1 kernel?

Sent from my One S

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
On the 0305 build with the fixes merged, there is still quite a bit of tearing for me. I found yzoni's build much better.

On the other hand, let's hope lag and tearing is removed in the new kernel.

Sent from my One S using Tapatalk 2

eckbauer

Nov 11, 2011
Bavarian Alps

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-05-18-27-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-03-05-18-27-21.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Reactions: mich0r

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey Guys,

as CM10.1 posts are flooding the two CM10 threads I'm opening a new discussion Thread here so that you/we can keep the CM10 Threads for CM10.

Feel free to post videos & screenshots, I will add some of them to the OP if you want me to!

I also would encourage you to tell me what works & what doesn't, please use a proper listing method therefor.

As always all credit goes to intervigil, xkonni & the others behind CM10(.1)!
    i asked Dzo-
    Just wondering if you had a chance to look at the 10.1 camera for the ville ? thanks in advance

His answer today-
    Yes, I got it mostly working. Expect it to be merged in a short while. Let people on the Dev thread know if you like.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
    Only 720p video recording works. 480p and 1080p are still broken, same as One X and EVO 4G LTE. Still looking into that one.

cm-10.1-20130215-UNOFFICIAL-ville

wipe cache/wipe dalvik cache/install over 4.2.1

just to re-iterate, the only extra things i do to this CM build are:

1. add fix_permissions to system/bin
    2. add different artwork for usb in and out
    3. add another AudioBTID.csv to system/etc cause it has some more cars/BT devices listed in it
    4. added ro.telephony.call_ring.delay=0 to build.prop

other than that its striaght-up CM 10.1 off of the same repo that intervigil and xkonni use