[ROM][I605][4.2.2][04/25/13]PAC-man V22.1.0 | PA-3.15 | AOKP-mr1 | CM10.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shrike1978

Jun 28, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I maintain the HTC Rezound version of PAC. I waited a while to try it here because I was worried I'd miss some TW features, but having run this for 2 days, I can safely say I don't miss any of it. This phone needs tablet mode options. Also, I've had no issues with Bluetooth or GPS, which is the other part that had me holding off.

Great job, KBizzle, sbrissen, and everyone else involved.

onedrops

Jul 7, 2011
Maryland
Thanks tried clearing data. Getting a lock to 40meters in maps (same as before). Still get stuck on "searching for GPS" in navigation. Is there a way to clear navigational data too? Or just maps? Frustrated haha. Will try a previous build next.

I was having that issue this morning after I decided to clean flash from previous build.. I unchecked both in location access.. Turn off location.. Cleared maps data and rebooted.. Then when I got back up turned location on/checked both on...went to maps and locked in..

⚡Take Note2 BK's here.. ⚡

gr33nd3vil

Dec 6, 2011
Re: [ROM][I605][4.2.2][03/23/13]PAC-man V22.0.2 | PA-3.10 | AOKP-mr1 | CM10.1

Thanks tried clearing data. Getting a lock to 40meters in maps (same as before). Still get stuck on "searching for GPS" in navigation. Is there a way to clear navigational data too? Or just maps? Frustrated haha. Will try a previous build next.

You can download a app from market that clears gps data

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011

I don't think anything else that can be cleared.. You can try the market GPS fix not sure.. Sorry it's not working.. You did the reboot and all right? I was thinking battery pull.. Leave it out for a few.. Hope you get it..

Reactions: onedrops

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011

Awesome.. Great news!

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011

Probably a silly question.. But is there an option in this ROM to set my downloads to my sdcard?

I've not found a way from browser.. I move them all over to external.. Pics save to external so that's good..

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

Peeps don't know what they missing.. Everyone is having ice cream while we have a banana split with all the toppings.. Hehe

Reactions: stg13

gr33nd3vil

Dec 6, 2011

I believe if you use Chrome browser you can change it... I believe app2sdcard works for apps

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Kbizzle an the people of Paranoid Android / Pacman have always been miles ahead due to combining the world's of both

willg_smith

Jun 20, 2011
Chatsworth, GA
DCIM?

Did anyone else lose all of the photos in their DCIM folder on the SD? I did and I have tried Recuva to recover them but they're all corrupted after I recover them... Anyone know how to get them back? Pretty upset about this.... All the photos in other folders remained on the SD and the phone.... Just lost all the ones in the DCIM :crying::confused::(

TruTechGeek

Jan 24, 2009
Los Angeles
im sorry, unless i overlooked something where is the download link for the 4.2.2 rom? the link on the first page takes me to the 4.1.2 thread

KBizzle

Oct 30, 2008
Knoxville

im sorry, unless i overlooked something where is the download link for the 4.2.2 rom? the link on the first page takes me to the 4.1.2 thread

Our Team-Nocturnal forum isn't updating my subject. If you click on the download link, it takes you to all versions.

Sent from my Spaceship with Tapatalk 2.

Reactions: mrbobo1

KBizzle

Oct 30, 2008
Knoxville

Did anyone else lose all of the photos in their DCIM folder on the SD? I did and I have tried Recuva to recover them but they're all corrupted after I recover them... Anyone know how to get them back? Pretty upset about this.... All the photos in other folders remained on the SD and the phone.... Just lost all the ones in the DCIM :crying::confused::(

Are you sure you're looking in the right place? Are you familiar that 4.2 roms create a 0 folder and move everything from the internal sd to that folder?

Reactions: mrbobo1

mrbobo1

Aug 6, 2012
Dimondale
For the first time I think I can live without touchwiz!

Thank you for this ROM, I LOVE it.

I have a few features I do miss from stock and was wondering if there are any apps or mods to get some of it back:

stock camera, can it be installed on 4.2.2?
stock gallery/music player could share to tv using allshare
I liked that when I plugged in headphones the launcher had a custom screen for audio widgets etc, I see I can have it open my default music, but I use pandora way more than apollo, any way to set pandora as my default app for music?

I really don't have any issues with this ROM, the features in this are epic and everything works!

onedrops

Jul 7, 2011
Maryland
Does this time support external kernels? I have tried flashing soap, and sabre kernels with no luck. Won't boot after flash.

Thanks!

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011

Does this time support external kernels? I have tried flashing soap, and sabre kernels with no luck. Won't boot after flash.

Thanks!

SOAP will definitely work.. Sabre is only for TW ROMS...

bkdodger

Jan 30, 2011

Oh yes.. Tethering is a no go.. The carbon kernel packaged with the ROM is doing nicely.. Only thing I did was change to pegasusq /row...... This ROM is solid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C man ALL IN 1

untitled-2j1rg9.png

ZGQR7kSh.jpg

Flash at your own risk. I am not responsible for broken or bricked devices. By flashing this, I will assume that you are aware that you should be unlocked..

This is the work of szl.kiev, so credit goes to him.

DOWNLOADS
    - ROM: http://forums.team-nocturnal.com/sh...18-0-0-PA-2-55-AOKP-M1-CM10?p=15814#post15814

- GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20121212-signed.zip

INSTRUCTIONS TO FLASH
    Code:
    - Boot into recovery
    - Wipe Data/Factory, cache, and dalvik
    - Flash ROM And Gapps
    - Reboot

BUGS
    Code:
    - Check CM thread first before reporting. Anything talked about in there will more than likely be here.
    - You tell me!

CHANGELOG
    Code:
    25APR2013
    - Updated sources 
    - Reverted to stock kernel 
    - Full Changelog can be found in rom. About Phone > View Changelog 

26MAR2013
    - Updated sources
    - PA 3.15
    - New PA prefs

23MAR2013
    - Corrected the kernel. Fixes tethering. 

21MAR2013
    - Updated Sources
    - Updated kernel source. Smoother! - Thanks to Kejar31
    - Settings FC fixed

19MAR2013
    - Built from source
    - Sources updated till date
    - Added hardware Info
    - New bootanimation
    - Notification Shortcuts & Wifi Display on Notification NEW!
    - PIE Updates
    - Enabled Copy/Paste in Google Talk 
    -System UI FC fixed with temp fix when changing buttons in ROM Control -> Navigation bar
    - Reverted Talk and Settings layouts to 360p. 
    - Added ro.agps.allow=false to build.prop
    - Many more misc changes and code cleanup !

10MAR2013
    - Updated CM sources 
    - Updated PAC sources 
    - Added sbrissen GPS temp-fix

24FEB2013
    - Updated CM sources 
    - Updated PAC sources 
    - Updated graphics driver. Much improved smoothness. 
    - Added Trinity Carbon kernel

21FEB2013
    - Updated to 4.2.2
    - Performance settings fixed
    - Notification custom background and alpha fixed
    - Upstream CM commits

12FEB2013
    - Updated to 4.2.1!

08JAN2013
    - Updated CM sources
    - Updated PAC-man sources
    - Built from source 01/07/2013
    - Camcorder works now

30DEC2012
    - Updated CM sources
    - Updated PAC-man sources
    - Built from source 12/29/2012
    - Camera fixed

16DEC2012
    - Initial release
    - Built from source 12/16/2012

CREDITS
    Code:
    [B]szl.kiev[/B] - For Making This Beautiful ROM
    [B]CM, AOKP and PA Team Members[/B]
    [B]sbrissen[/B] - i605 CM
    [B]Team-Nocturnal[/B]
    [B] kejar and Team Carbon - Kernel
    [B]basketthis[/B] - Kick ass build machine for me to build on. 
    [B]AdamOutler[/B] - Bootloader master
    [B]All Testers[/B]

SCREENSHOTS
    mako_5iscid.png
    OK, here is the deal. If you flash an AOSP BASED ROM, you will lose S-Pen functionality. It basically becomes a stylus. This has been asked in EVERY single thread. You can download alternative apps for S-Pen type apps. So, take your pick- an AOSP ROM w/o S-Pen functions or a TW based ROM with S-Pen crap.

Hey jack ass thats not what he was asking:banghead:

But to anwser his question the multi window will be gone :screwy:

And just so that I won't get laughed at multi Window is part of TW but that was not his question:D

Oh yeah the hover SPEN function will be gone as well:thumbdown:

Sent from my CDMA Note 2 using xda premium

Most of you folks don't know me because I just recently moved from sprint. So ill just give you a quick run down as to how I like my threads. Fun, laid back and free of drama. There will be lots of dumb questions and I'll try to add to the op as they get asked. In the meantime, refrain from bashing each other and muddling up my thread. If you wanna publicly attack each other, take it to slick_ricks thread. Ok, just kidding about that but really, show me a little respect and keep it clean, that's all I ask. If you don't like someone's question, ignore it and either I or someone with patience will answer them. Thank you everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Thread cleaned!
    This kind of behavior is not acceptable for an Original Development thread
    Nor a development site for that matter
    Whiners...please go to another ROM or better yet back to stock
    People attacking whiners...please add them to your ignore list or report their post
    Let's keep this on topic and moving forward in development
    The devs do this for FREE at great cost of their personal time!
    If you can't respect that on XDA I suggest you find another site!
    Thank you for your cooperation
    Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
    Sorry for the long delay and my absence. Been busy as hell. Anyway, I have a new build I'm testing right now. If all goes well, should have a release tonight.

Not for nothing, and not to stir trouble, but you haven't posted in this thread since may 1st. You asked us a question and just stopped. You should he able to take a break, but if someone hasn't been on for a month and a half, I don't see why would be the point of pming someone if they didn't believe there would be a response. Just my .02

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Lol. So, old man doesn't come out of his house for a month, it's Ok to take his car? Come on man. Some people put certain priorities first. If I got paid weekly to do this, then it would be priority. Well I don't. Its the thought, the fact that he tried to reach out. He didn't. And all the works was done for him, all he had to do was sync the Repos. At the ****ing least he could have gave credit to me for getting the i605 ball rolling. Respect, it's the only payment I request.