#1 Post on the new Xperia Thread

Search This thread

imranbashir_uk

Aug 14, 2007
Here’s hoping SE release the X1 sooner rather than later. It has the potential to become a great device especially if someone on here is able to port Manila (TouchFlo 3D) to it.

Personally I’m not sure how good or useful the panels interface is going to be. I guess I need to see more detailed reviews or demos of the device to make up my mind regarding that.

A preview is available here

http://www.bengalboy.com/modules/ne...ic_id=1107&forum=8&post_id=6588#forumpost6588

LGSilva

May 7, 2007
How come Xperia got a forum and Phoebus, which is out and even have a cooked ROM does not?!

imranbashir_uk

Aug 14, 2007
LOL

But why take it out on the Xperia X1 forum and not the General forum... No harm done, enjoy your new sub-forum.

Ameet

Retired Moderator
Dec 15, 2007
Mumbai

caxio

Dec 10, 2006
i dont wanna use tom's rom cause he has worked on it and it will be a sin to rip it apart to use it as a base for my cooking :)

anyways, i got this XperiaOS.nb and i have successfully ported all the newer build xip & sys to elfin ;) check my rom thread :)

Well whats tools you use for dump XperiaOS.nb i have try all classics tools
whitout success.
thanks
caxio

Lorbas

Jan 12, 2008
dumped sys and oem, but can't dump xip, can someone tell me how to dump xip? tried to dump xip with HyperCore - without success, extracted XIP folder is empty HELP PLZ!

Last edited:

maxstegi

Dec 18, 2006
Can anyone help me too? It didn't work with tadzio's tools, with and without nbsplit -kaiser.