Audio problems!

Search This thread

tanishpruthi

Oct 22, 2012
So guys on different roms I am not able to reach to my max volume! I used dsp manager also! It only works for the effects, but volume is very low when the headset is plugged in! My moto g was converted from dual sim to gpe! Please people help me :(

I really love my music :(

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

luvcustom138

May 26, 2014
Portland, Oregon
Realme XT
So guys on different roms I am not able to reach to my max volume! I used dsp manager also! It only works for the effects, but volume is very low when the headset is plugged in! My moto g was converted from dual sim to gpe! Please people help me :(

I really love my music :(

Check out Alsa Mixer you can get it in the play store.

Sent from Galaxy Tab 4 8.0

tanishpruthi

Oct 22, 2012
Nothing happening man! The volume is not at all going to its full potential as it did earlier :( Don't know what happened in between :(

mej0248

Jan 25, 2014
Surrey

luvcustom138

May 26, 2014
Portland, Oregon
Realme XT

luvcustom138

May 26, 2014
Portland, Oregon
Realme XT
Just flashed that PureAudio Mod. No App, No Settings / EQ and no difference in sound whatsoever.

Well I'm sorry those method's are not working for you. Did you Un-install the viper drivers before you flashed the mod? Have you tried trying a different rom? You might pm or email the developer's of your rom and all of there's any known issues for your device. I hope you find a solution, I feel your pain.

Sent from Galaxy Tab 4 8.0

mej0248

Jan 25, 2014
Surrey
I don't have any issues with my audio. I've always used Viper and had great sound. It's 'tanishpruthi' with the problem. I was just saying; I tried the PureAudio Mod after uninstalling the Viper driver and I didn't get any difference in sound. I tried it on Stock and CM. :)

Sent from my Moto G on CyanogenMod 11 using XDA Premium 4 app.