Beats earphones

Search This thread

rami.ejle

Apr 8, 2012
Aleppo
Is the galaxy s3 beats ready ?? And does those earphones really makes a difference on it ??

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

dxppxd

Feb 6, 2012
Beats earphones are a scam. Full stop.

Any comparable earphone will do.

Beats earphones don't require a compatible device, they're just plain earphones with overvalued brand.

lsalamun

Mar 15, 2011
Varaždin
lsdesign.xyz
Is the galaxy s3 beats ready ?? And does those earphones really makes a difference on it ??

Sennheiser, AKG, Pioneer, Audio Technica, better invest money in these than in beats, they're just a style marketing, delivering unclear and too deep sound, they are just a fashion brand nothing more IMHO, tried them and passed away.

I have AKG in ear headphones and the quality comparable to beats by dre tour is uncomparable, AKG delivers louder, stronger, clearer and crispier sound while beats gives me a headache because of the bass that just oversaturates the sound.

rami.ejle

Apr 8, 2012
Aleppo
Sennheiser, AKG, Pioneer, Audio Technica, better invest money in these than in beats, they're just a style marketing, delivering unclear and too deep sound, they are just a fashion brand nothing more IMHO, tried them and passed away.

I have AKG in ear headphones and the quality comparable to beats by dre tour is uncomparable, AKG delivers louder, stronger, clearer and crispier sound while beats gives me a headache because of the bass that just oversaturates the sound.

So would you say that the original earphones that comes with the device are enough ??