[Bootanimation] Droid Razr M

Search This thread

orvon.freeman

Mar 30, 2011
Virginia Beach
This is the boot animation and sound from the new Droid Razr M. Have always like the droid series boot anis so here is one for us.

How to use:

Add bootanimation.zip to /system/media

If you want sound add an ogg file named PowerOn.ogg to /system/media/audio/ui, put it where it belongs and fix the perms which should be rw-r-r

Reboot.. Enjoy

Thanks to:

olm3ca- Razr M system dump
Jank4AU- For the port

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 7,448
  • PowerOn.zip
    115.1 KB · Views: 3,354
Last edited:

Jank4AU

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Alabama
Re: Droid Razr M for LGOG

Thanks for bringing another option to the table, bro! :D

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: jimi_pooh

SovereignKnight

Jun 9, 2012
This is the boot animation and sound from the new Droid Razr M. Have always like the droid series boot anis so here is one for us.

How to use:

If you want sound add an ogg file named PowerOn.ogg to /system/media/audio/ui, put it where it belongs and fix the perms which should be rw-r-r

Reboot.. Enjoy

Thanks to:

Jank4AU- For the port

Just installed this! Fantastic!! Turns my LG L9 P769BK into something more exciting!

HBE220

May 15, 2012
Sunset Hills, MO
Knob question, created the file in sys/med/aud/ui, ive tried to put the download file everywhere but the right place i guess. Maybe that's why the wife left lol. But seriously, anyone got the time to dumb it out lol.. Thanks in advance.. Ive got the bootanimation going just need direction for PowerOn.ogg file created.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2014
Cary
????

Knob question, created the file in sys/med/aud/ui, ive tried to put the download file everywhere but the right place i guess. Maybe that's why the wife left lol. But seriously, anyone got the time to dumb it out lol.. Thanks in advance.. Ive got the bootanimation going just need direction for PowerOn.ogg file created.

Did you ever figure this out really want to do this but i dont know where to put the file poweron.ogg

HBE220

May 15, 2012
Sunset Hills, MO
Sent from my LG-F180K using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Did you ever figure this out really want to do this but i dont know where to put the file poweron.ogg

No I haven't. Didn't get response from anyone so gave up. Good luck to you though.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

How to use:

Reboot.. Enjoy

Thanks to:

Jank4AU- For the port
    Re: Droid Razr M for LGOG

Thanks for bringing another option to the table, bro! :D

Sent from my LG-E970 using xda app-developers app
    Thanks!

Hi, that's great, thank you very much!