[Game] Grid7 version 1.3 (Update available)

Search This thread

FlashTek95

Oct 4, 2011
Name: Grid7
99_99px.png

Description: Grid7 is a game, in which you have to swap and turn blocks in the playing field, so that there are no open ends. It is easy to understand, but it is becoming increasingly difficult and severe. There are 4 different kinds of blocks: curves, t-blocks, crosses and straights. Also there are 3 different types of backgrounds of the blocks: At first there are blocks which can be swapped with other ones. Secondly there are fixed block – this means these cannot be moved at all. Thirdly there are blocks which can just be turned by tapping them.
Maybe this sounds a bit confusing, but the levels there that structured, that you will understand it.
For more information please read the help.
In the new version some textures were improved, and the main menu was remade.

Screenshots:
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

I am really looking forward for some users, to report me what they think about this game. Please do not me too hard to me, it is my first game i 'publish' here;)

Please inform me if the game does not work, or if you would like to share some ideas or your opinion about it with me - go ahead!

History:
Version 1.0: Initial Release
Version 1.1: Important bugfixes
Version 1.2: Improved textures, graphics and UI-Elements
Version 1.3 (latest): Great UI improves; bugfixes (back button works now perfectly); level section improved

Marcetplace download

The alternative downloads have been removed because now you can download the latest version in the marketplace!

Last edited:
Reactions: tennyleaz

FlashTek95

Oct 4, 2011
Sorry for the duble post,but:
Did the game work or didn't it on your device?
Or didn't you even try...?

uncled1023

Mar 2, 2009
www.teknik.io
Oh, thats strange, please try again this version, it should show you/me, where the error occurs... cause atm i dont know what could be wrong because the apps works great on my device oder the emulator oO
Nope, no error message. Still just the force close.

Ive tried the attached file and the file from the link. I am using the HTC Titan with dev-unlock. Have you tried it on an actual device yet?

uncled1023

Mar 2, 2009
www.teknik.io
Nope, just on a Trohy/Spark and the emulator. Could you please run this version and tell me the results?
Ok, now when playing the level, there is no force close, but now nothing I do has any effect. Pressing the help does nothing, or try to move pieces and such doesn't do anything, its like it is frozen. Pressing the phones back button does take me to the home screen, and the level screen works.

FlashTek95

Oct 4, 2011
Ok, now when playing the level, there is no force close, but now nothing I do has any effect.
Could you please try again this version? It should now offer you a way to send me a mail with the exception data. Also there is a messagebox at the beginning, which shows some data. It would be nice, if you could add them to the email and send it to me. Thanks!

uncled1023

Mar 2, 2009
www.teknik.io
Could you please try again this version? It should now offer you a way to send me a mail with the exception data. Also there is a messagebox at the beginning, which shows some data. It would be nice, if you could add them to the email and send it to me. Thanks!
Thank you for testing this app! Please send me this email with the exception to fix it, please.
Ecpetion-data: at System.UInt16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider)
at Grid7.Grid.Update(GameTime gametime, GestureSample gs)
at Grid7.Game.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.MobileGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.MobileGameHost.gameLoopTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.DispatcherTimerWin32.TimerElapsed(IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 uMsg, IntPtr nIDEvent, UInt32 uTime)
;
System.FormatException: FormatException
at System.UInt16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, IFormatProvider provider)
at Grid7.Grid.Update(GameTime gametime, GestureSample gs)
at Grid7.Game.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.MobileGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.MobileGameHost.gameLoopTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.DispatcherTimerWin32.TimerElapsed(IntPtr hWnd, UInt32 uMsg, IntPtr nIDEvent, UInt32 uTime)
;

Message Box:
-
480;800

Hope this helps

FlashTek95

Oct 4, 2011
New Version available. I fixed some small bugs in the UI and improved some textures. Downloadlink is in the first post.

FlashTek95

Oct 4, 2011
Update 1.2
Hello,
today I published the new version (1.2). In this version I improved some textures and the graphics of the main menu. It should look now much nicer than in the last version.
I am waiting for feedback;)

FlashTek95

Oct 4, 2011
The new, updated version hit the marketplace now,too.
Therefore you can download this version and not only the attached one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Name: Grid7
    99_99px.png

Description: Grid7 is a game, in which you have to swap and turn blocks in the playing field, so that there are no open ends. It is easy to understand, but it is becoming increasingly difficult and severe. There are 4 different kinds of blocks: curves, t-blocks, crosses and straights. Also there are 3 different types of backgrounds of the blocks: At first there are blocks which can be swapped with other ones. Secondly there are fixed block – this means these cannot be moved at all. Thirdly there are blocks which can just be turned by tapping them.
    Maybe this sounds a bit confusing, but the levels there that structured, that you will understand it.
    For more information please read the help.
    In the new version some textures were improved, and the main menu was remade.

Screenshots:
    1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png
    6.png
    7.png
    8.png

I am really looking forward for some users, to report me what they think about this game. Please do not me too hard to me, it is my first game i 'publish' here;)

Please inform me if the game does not work, or if you would like to share some ideas or your opinion about it with me - go ahead!

History:
    Version 1.0: Initial Release
    Version 1.1: Important bugfixes
    Version 1.2: Improved textures, graphics and UI-Elements
    Version 1.3 (latest): Great UI improves; bugfixes (back button works now perfectly); level section improved

Marcetplace download

The alternative downloads have been removed because now you can download the latest version in the marketplace!