[ROM][ST15/ST17/SK17/WT19] Spartan Rom V2.2.0 [V6][Fugu][3G][KaK][Aroma][Beats]

What launcher would you prefer as the default for Spartan ICS?

• Xperia Home

Votes: 185 64.2%
  • Trebuchet

Votes: 61 21.2%
  • Other (please reply as to which one)

Votes: 42 14.6%

• Total voters
Search This thread

raz0r1991

Mar 30, 2012
Rio de Janeiro
Does it also do it after you update the apps through Play Store?

I think yes.

Got another one FC on script manager while updating some apps on play store...

I see some thing strange, the list of installed applications is different than real installed, for example there is an update for ANT RADIO SERVICE, which dont is described on my apps, you must do it manually, its normal?

I have freezed the script manager app, dos it impact in something?

The camera is inverted =\ live walkman

Last edited:

gandhar

Jan 20, 2012
Goa
i confirm script manager crashes on install from market.

edit:
can't you remove the labels from the quick launch? icons are pretty self descriptive

also:
only one speaker is working in LWW, no walkman button either

Last edited:

1POMOC

Jul 21, 2007
Thank you for the nice ROM
St17i Spartan 2.0
-
Settings - About Phone - build number
Displays the Spartan 1.9, even though I have installed version of Spartan 2.0
-

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Script manager isn't FC'ing on me. The main program that is. Other parts of it like tye text editor crashes all the time. Scripts are already installed. SM is there if you wanna reconfigure them. Ill see what I can do about it.

Are other LWW uwers having issues with inverted camera and non working walkman button? Be sure not to uave disabled the lockscreen. That causes some issues....

Sent from my ST17i using XDA

gandhar

Jan 20, 2012
Goa
Script manager isn't FC'ing on me. The main program that is. Other parts of it like tye text editor crashes all the time. Scripts are already installed. SM is there if you wanna reconfigure them. Ill see what I can do about it.

Are other LWW uwers having issues with inverted camera and non working walkman button? Be sure not to uave disabled the lockscreen. That causes some issues....

Sent from my ST17i using XDA

i'm having inverted camera too

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
You won't get the update with Update me, because the dropbox account was suspended due to high traffic. Never expected i'd have more than 100 downloads in a day... Update me will be available again once i get a direct download account once more.

About the Walkman Key try this:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24848014&postcount=198

@1POMOC

I am not quite sure why it still shows the old build.prop version to you. If you look in the .zip file under /dev/active/build.prop it clearly says V2.0

Did you do a full wipe before flashing?

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Regarding the Script Manager app.

Try this workaround:

With a Root explorer go to /system/app/ and remove the app named os.tools.scriptmanager-2.apk

Then through Play store reinstall it. Awaiting feedback.

1POMOC

Jul 21, 2007
You won't get the update with Update me, because the dropbox account was suspended due to high traffic. Never expected i'd have more than 100 downloads in a day... Update me will be available again once i get a direct download account once more.

About the Walkman Key try this:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=24848014&postcount=198

@1POMOC

I am not quite sure why it still shows the old build.prop version to you. If you look in the .zip file under /dev/active/build.prop it clearly says V2.0

Did you do a full wipe before flashing?

I'll have this: .zip file under /dev/active/build.prop it clearly says display.id=Spartan V1.9
-
Today I downloaded V2.0 and it's OK, I guess I had a different version V2.0

hazard_puppet

Mar 27, 2012
hye im having trouble with wifi, when i open my wifi, the word 'error' comes out, any way to solve this? im using xperia mini pro, i love this rom, so fast and smooth!

Tommixoft

Aug 12, 2011
well i think i just bricked my SK17i wth this rom..cause it stucks on SonyEricsson and do not load..i can't even go to CWM... BAD..really bad.. what can i do now?

EDIT: well i doenload Update Service (SEUS) and updated my ROM with this tool, even thou my bootloader was unoficially unlocked but updated was sucefull and did not brick my phone.

Last edited:

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
You havent bricked it. It simply goes into a bootloop.

After the installation on the device, you have an option to save Installation logs. Please upload the installation log and i'll look into it.

hazard_puppet

Mar 27, 2012
well i think i just bricked my SK17i wth this rom..cause it stucks on SonyEricsson and do not load..i can't even go to CWM... BAD..really bad.. what can i do now?

EDIT: well i doenload Update Service (SEUS) and updated my ROM with this tool, even thou my bootloader was unoficially unlocked but updated was sucefull and did not brick my phone.

works great on my mini pro though! maybe u didnt full wipe?

Tommixoft

Aug 12, 2011
works great on my mini pro though! maybe u didnt full wipe?

i'm tired of people everywhere telling other people about wipe-wipe is pointless in MANY cases, especial when rom almost the same... and yes i ALWAYS wipe all data.. I tried installing second time-it broke again...

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

You havent bricked it. It simply goes into a bootloop.

After the installation on the device, you have an option to save Installation logs. Please upload the installation log and i'll look into it.

i reinstalled official firmware...so don't have, but if i try 3rd time-i'll upload then.

dumraden

Feb 18, 2008
This is SPARTAAAA!!
Don't get mad about people asking you if you have fully wiped. Its the first question asked. If you don't want people "hassling" you with idiot questions (you make it seem as if they are idiot questions, when they're not), then say so on your first post, rather than saying "Omg Bricked my phone wtf".

Since it is already working on other people's SK17's I have to assume its something wrong done by your side. The sooner you upload the logs, the sooner i'll be able to help.

Tommixoft

Aug 12, 2011
Don't get mad about people asking you if you have fully wiped. Its the first question asked. If you don't want people "hassling" you with idiot questions (you make it seem as if they are idiot questions, when they're not), then say so on your first post, rather than saying "Omg Bricked my phone wtf".

Since it is already working on other people's SK17's I have to assume its something wrong done by your side. The sooner you upload the logs, the sooner i'll be able to help.

if you are even close to developer you have to know that there is nothing that i can do bad. it's very simple, how much brain i need to have to use installer? zero. And somehow ALL other roms works great but yours, so how can i be the fault here? :D
And not all phones have same hardware... i know that from other phones and roms, when the same rom do not work on the same model of phone, because it have different revision and so on.. Mine is east-European.
And what about question-well he made me look like idiot with his qiestion, i made him with my answer :D it's fair.

EDIT: well it looks fault is that new installer, i just tried to install android v 4.0.3 and it stuck on bootlogo too.. so i think installer does something bad.. it also kinda very fast installs..faster than with SE tool, or with CWM.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts