[Q] xperia z heats up and turns off

Search This thread

rehanalishahzad

Aug 25, 2014
just bought xperia z from my frnd ... the problem is my cell phone heats up alot after half an hour use but after half an hour or so it turns off and is extremly hot ... i try to restart my cell phone it turns on again and after few min turns off again and this continus untill i keep it aside and let it cool down for a while ... plz help me i have invested lots of money

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
just bought xperia z from my frnd ... the problem is my cell phone heats up alot after half an hour use but after half an hour or so it turns off and is extremly hot ... i try to restart my cell phone it turns on again and after few min turns off again and this continus untill i keep it aside and let it cool down for a while ... plz help me i have invested lots of money
Try to do factory reset or flash stock rom. If not helped that means there is hardware issue in CPU or battery :(

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk.

rehanalishahzad

Aug 25, 2014
repaired my cl phone with pc companion last night

i repaired my cl phn with pc companion last night im noob at rooting and boot loaders stuff ... but i found out sum thing intresting .... heat is ok neither my cl phn is off i can call on it and get dial tones but on xperia z screen is jst black ... so i guess that holding vol up and power up is jst restarting my cl phn so led is turned back on .... is there a solution for that i read al over the internet there is stock firmware prblem ... is there any way to fiz this

rehanalishahzad

Aug 25, 2014
tried proxmity check its ok

i also tried this method u post in sum other post
Try to dial *#*#7378423#*#* then go to service tests>>proximity switch and if you see ON always mean there is something wrong with the sensor...

but my sensor is ok ... it works fine :( what else is there should i flash it ... do i need root to flash stock firmware with flash tool and where can i find stock roms for c6602 xperia z

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
i also tried this method u post in sum other post
Try to dial *#*#7378423#*#* then go to service tests>>proximity switch and if you see ON always mean there is something wrong with the sensor...

but my sensor is ok ... it works fine :( what else is there should i flash it ... do i need root to flash stock firmware with flash tool and where can i find stock roms for c6602 xperia z
You don't need to root or unlocking bootloader of your device to flash stock rom with flashtool ;)

Xperia™ Z (C6602) with Tapatalk.

rehanalishahzad

Aug 25, 2014
no solution

i instlled new firmware lots of the actualy .. but nothing happens ... :( plz suggest any thing ... 1 thing is if i keep it pliged in to charger or data cable it wont restart or give me any other problem but as soon as its unplugged it shows wierd behaviour