[Q] [HELP] HTC ONE (M7) Black screen, no radio

Search This thread

Blackpocket13

Jul 31, 2013
Try using adb sideload in TWRP? Or use an USB-OTG cable?

I'll try that, but I don't want to have to do that all the time when transfering files. Is sideloading only for roms or for just whatever?

Also when I install Viper (Which I will in a moment) will my computer recognize my computer again, maybe?

Also, a USB-OTG cable..? Not sure what that does, or how to use it.

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
How come my 3g/4g says Ev now? And it says Viperone instead of Sprint when I pull down the tab?

Also why is my sd card keep preparing?

The viperone can be changed in venom tweaks. The Ev thing is a bug; look on the ROM thread. Also, by SD card preparing, I think you mean that the SIM card is preparing. Since I don't use Sprint, I don't really know this one sorry.

Last edited:

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
Is there no way to get it to stop proposing ?

God damn it, stupid HTC Sense keyboard -_-. I meant preparing. I'll google some stuff for you in the meantime.

EDIT: Might be a hardware issue by what I've read, although they're mainly talking about the HTC One X in the threads where this error has come up. Could you try flashing another Sense ROM and see if the error persists?

Last edited:

Blackpocket13

Jul 31, 2013
God damn it, stupid HTC Sense keyboard -_-. I meant preparing. I'll google some stuff for you in the meantime.

EDIT: Might be a hardware issue by what I've read, although they're mainly talking about the HTC One X in the threads where this error has come up. Could you try flashing another Sense ROM and see if the error persists?

Eh, I'd have to download another one. I've only downloaded Viper so far. I'm not too sure how to fix this LTE,EV thing. It won't go away when I have mobile data unchecked.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Alright so I tried flashing the android revolution 71.1 on my phone after I completely unrooted it, unlocked the bootloader again, and got S-OFF. I think my Android version was at 4.1 or something when I had it.
    So when I tried to flash the ROM, I remember making a back up, but when the ROM didn't boot and just got stuck on the logo I went into Bootloader and FACTORY RESET. Then I thought my backup was still valid, which it probably wasn't at that point, and I tried to use it and still a black screen and no radio (using TWRP btw), then my SuperSU-v1.94 was gone, so I had to adb push it, AND MY SCREEN IS STILL BLACK, WITHOUT A RADIO.
    Im panicking. What do I do? Download an odex stock ROM for One and push it? Then download a radio?
    Someone help.

See this thread. Also, ARHD isn't supported on the Sprint HTC One, except on the old version (I believe 31.1). They should really remove the Sprint Support from their thread..
    Mind telling me some Roms that work for sense 6 and HTC ONE 4.4 kitkat, Sprint specifically.

Also a new problem has arose. I keep getting this Hands Free Activation thing popping up. I fixed my phone, got the bootloader off, got S-off, and left it on stock root because I was scared that it would brick again if I put any other sort of rom on there. So I deleted the vDM Client from a few suggestions after looking up why it kept coming up and rebooting my phone, now my camera doesn't work, and my phone's MTP won't show up in my computer system.

I recommend ViperOne 7.0.0 which is in my signature. If you want other ROMs, look here.
    Thank you, now can you help me with this new problem I mentioned?

You won't get Hands Free Activation when you flash ViperOne 7.0.0, but if you're flashing a different ROM, this worked for me

1) Boot into the ROM once until you see Hands Free Activation at Setup
    2) Boot into TWRP recovery
    3) Wipe dalvik cache
    4) Mount system
    5) Use the file manager to go to system/apps then delete HTCSetupWizard.apk
    6) Wipe dalvik cache again
    7) Unmount system
    8) Reboot to normal
    1 I forgot, but can I flash my rom when I'm on stock root without wiping anything?

2 When I backup my data can I just restore if something goes wrong with the Viper install?

3. My phone isn't showing up in my system. The MTP keeps failing. Help.

4. Will my camera work again after flashing the rom?

1. You'll have to wipe everything except Internal Storage in TWRP before flashing the ROM.

2. Yeah, you can do a nandroid backup.

3. Try unlocking your phone (I don't mean SIM unlock here) and then putting the USB cable in.

4. Yep, it most likely will.
    1 Sorry for the million questions, you've been a great help so far, thank you

2 I don't understand, "unlock my phone", like the security lock? I've been having problems with this all night. I deleted the drivers and MTP drive several times, downloaded them several times. Do I need Universal Naked Drivers? I've downloaded them, but in the zip I don't see an application file to click. Is there one? I just really want to be able to media transfer.

3 Internal storage, you say? So my music and various apps will be safe?

1. Remember that thanks button ;).

2. Yeah, the security lock. About the drivers, I already had fastboot drivers (from the official android SDK on my computer) so I used those and they worked fine.

3. Your music will be safe, your apps most likely won't be safe. Back them up using Titanium Backup.