am i screwed?

Search This thread

daddioj

Jul 23, 2011
Poconos
anyone have a backup of all partitions for there one plus one? I someone screwed up modemst1 and st2? no service now. does this phone have a EFS? not sure what to do here my imei is gone could I recover from this?

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
yea unfortunately it sounds like you are screwed since if anyone gives you there bin files it will probably have there imei info.

daddioj

Jul 23, 2011
Poconos
yea unfortunately it sounds like you are screwed since if anyone gives you there bin files it will probably have there imei info.

well if I have modemst1.bin and modemst2.bin I could work with those. using them as a base to try to change the imei back to mine? if someone would be awesome enough to give me those partitions?

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
well if I have modemst1.bin and modemst2.bin I could work with those. using them as a base to try to change the imei back to mine? if someone would be awesome enough to give me those partitions?

now that you may want to get from say someone who returned their phone or has a broken phone. not sure if anyone with a working phone may want to part with that but its worth a try I guess..

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
The point of asking was to have the information readily available so that others don't make the same mistake. Or so if others get into the same situation they know how to fix it, if you find a solution and post it also.

Transmitted via Bacon

rickyx32

Sep 5, 2012
Los Angeles

daddioj

Jul 23, 2011
Poconos
The point of asking was to have the information readily available so that others don't make the same mistake. Or so if others get into the same situation they know how to fix it, if you find a solution and post it also.

Transmitted via Bacon

sometimes with my crazy ways. I wanted to start completely fresh. so when unlocked in fastboot mode. you can pretty much erase any partition you want. well that's what I did. but forgetting I didn't back all partitions up!

daddioj

Jul 23, 2011
Poconos

rickyx32

Sep 5, 2012
Los Angeles
I seen that but didn't try yet. I don't think it will work since I manually erased mine. if it does work it would be a miracle

You're not the only one who's done that before, a couple of guys did the same thing last month and I remember they worked it out, and this thread was created based on what they found.