Search This thread

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
Hello all! I have a friend running a Sensation. She is rooted and running the Energy ROM. However, she is getting random reboots and her auto-brightness kind of freaks out a bit (bright to dark and back again).

Any thoughts?

My EVO hasn't had these issues and so I am feeling a bit lost to help her out...

Maybe try another ROM?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Reactions: drose1976

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
Do you prefer or recommend one? She has used LeeDroid and now Energy and getting the same problems. I run CM nightlies, but it doesn't look like those are out for Sensation (at least not from what I can find).

Well, I use insertcoin. For a ling time. I think ARHD had some problems on latest builds (don't quote me on that, wait for the guys that use it to come in). So, I'd recommend insertcoin, for the simple reason that It's highly optimised Rom with stock user experience. Also, choose one with stock kernel to start with. 5.1.1 was the latest version I tested (now on beta 15 sense 4), and it was great.

Reactions: Kohr-Ah

drose1976

Mar 12, 2011
Ypsilanti, MI
Well, I use insertcoin. For a ling time. I think ARHD had some problems on latest builds (don't quote me on that, wait for the guys that use it to come in). So, I'd recommend insertcoin, for the simple reason that It's highly optimised Rom with stock user experience. Also, choose one with stock kernel to start with. 5.1.1 was the latest version I tested (now on beta 15 sense 4), and it was great.

Thanks so much. We'll take a shot with it.

x5starguerillaa

Oct 26, 2010
Blackburn
Clarification Hopefully!

So as I posted earlier, results from me wanting to return to stock to sell my sensation without bothering about bootloader becoming locked or losing root.

Im super CID, S-OFF and rooted.

Step 1. Ran RUU_Pyramid_HTC_Europe_1.50.401.1_Radio_10.56.9035.00U_10.14.9035 RUU.

Step 2. Booted up fine and was straight away offered the official ICS OTA.

Step 3. Downloading the update............

Step 4. Installing the update.................

Step 5. Still installing update.................

Step 6. DONE!!!!!!

Android version 4.0.3
Software number 3.32.401.5
CID has Remained 1111111111 (super)

Bootloader reads;

*** LOCKED ***
PYRAMID PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT - 1.27.0000
RADIO - 11.22.3504.07_M
OpenADSP-v02.6.0.2226.0.0131

So in conclusion, to anyone that is looking to sell their sensation or doesnt care if bootloader becomes Locked..............

If you are super CID, Rooted and S-OFF then run the above RUU download and install the ICS update and ALL IS WELL WITH THE WORLD!!!!!

I know this will only help a few people in the community but there it is tested, Super CID and S-OFF after RUU will allow official htc OTA updates.

I would love to be able to test the abilities of the locked but S-OFF bootloader but the phone is going in the morning. Goodbye sensation, trusty friend.........Hello One X!!!!!!!!!!

icanttinkofaname

Feb 18, 2012
Dublin
OnePlus 7
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8
Barely any volume

I can't work out why my system volume is so low. I've tried searching the forum to various degrees of success. My issue is that the apps like volume + etc aren't helping.

My ringtone and media volumes are fine but the screen lock sound, the dialer and other system related noises are really low. volume + told me that it was at 50% (7/15). When i moved it up to full it only made a marginal difference, and as soon as i exit the app, the volume drops to 50% again. it won't stick.

I'm running ARHD 6.5.5 and system volume isn't in the settings. It's annoying because I like the satisfaction of being able to hear these things.

any help?

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I can't work out why my system volume is so low. I've tried searching the forum to various degrees of success. My issue is that the apps like volume + etc aren't helping.

My ringtone and media volumes are fine but the screen lock sound, the dialer and other system related noises are really low. volume + told me that it was at 50% (7/15). When i moved it up to full it only made a marginal difference, and as soon as i exit the app, the volume drops to 50% again. it won't stick.

I'm running ARHD 6.5.5 and system volume isn't in the settings. It's annoying because I like the satisfaction of being able to hear these things.

any help?

Hi,

Some people have had success with THIS THREAD

:)

Reactions: icanttinkofaname

rponz

Jan 9, 2012
won't charge or turn on

hi guys!

I have a problem, i am experience a bootloop when I flashed fw v3.32. So, I tried to revert back to v3.12... now the problem is.... during the process of updating the firmware, my phone suddenly shut off and now, it won't charge or turn on... :(
Is there a way to undo this?:(

I have:
ARHD 6.5
Supercid
S-off

namila007

Jan 4, 2011
kurunegala
OnePlus 9
I got a issue .when i charge the phone i just noticed that after reaching 80% the charging graph got curved :/ so i check this with current widget . I founded that after 78-80% the charging ampere drops to 30-70mA from 800mA
35hnwcg.jpg

check this graph.. what is wrong with my phone? is it with kernel or battery :?????

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using XDA

sparkiethepixie

Apr 4, 2012
Hi! First time caller!

Got something for ClaudeNegm, since I can't post on the dev boards yet.

On the board for his Android Recovery Manager it says that if there is a software number that wasn't in the program, to let him know and he would add it ASAP.

I tried using ARM tonight so I can download an OTA update I got from HTC (I keep getting an Error 7 rejection), but my software number isn't on there. I am a T-Mobile (US) subscriber, and my software number is 1.45.531.1.

Can someone forward this info on to ClaudeMegm for me? Thanks much!!!

elihukenny99

Oct 10, 2009
Please help me im stuck in a boot loop trying to insatll cm9

i had a backup rom but its looping too I tried to flash firmware but it sadi wrong cid please help me

namila007

Jan 4, 2011
kurunegala
OnePlus 9
i had a backup rom but its looping too I tried to flash firmware but it sadi wrong cid please help me

if you got supercid you wont got this problem. simply do a supercid ;):D
to check your cid there is a commands to be usen in cmd .check it from rooting/soff thread in dev section. then you have to add that cid for your firmware files. please check my sig for those urls

Reactions: undercover

elihukenny99

Oct 10, 2009
if you got supercid you wont got this problem. simply do a supercid ;):D
to check your cid there is a commands to be usen in cmd .check it from rooting/soff thread in dev section. then you have to add that cid for your firmware files. please check my sig for those urls

no I forgot to super cid is it too late can it be done through adb fastboot ?

sherif.shafy

Oct 11, 2011
LOADING problem

i know you might've gotten this before from other sensation users, but i am really bugged with that problem and i can't solve it; almost every time i use the internet application or any heavy app and then press the home button i get a white screen with the HTC logo on it and then another loading screen and it takes like 15-30 seconds untill the phone is functional again.
i have the factory ROM installed and i tried a factory reset before but it didn't solve the problem, i am sure it is related to memory usage but i just don't use any abnormal apps, my average free memory after killing all listed apps using the normal task manager is in the range of 100 to 150 MB ( i guess this is too low ) and i don't know what is taking all that used memory!!
Please help me with that

Top Liked Posts