[Q] Help! Note 2 bootloop, no recovery

Search This thread

Mbrar15

Feb 20, 2014
Hey, so my note 2 (sgh-i317m variant) running 4.3 is stuck on the samsung screen and I cannot boot into recovery (it just stays at the samsung screen). What I believe caused this is the fact that I originally had it rooted, but flashed back to stock via odin to update to 4.3. Then I proceeded to re root it via odin and the cf auto root, however I forgot to factory reset before doing this. Now its stuck on the samsung screen and I cannot even get it into recovery mode. I can get it into download mode but whenever I try reflashing the stock rom (I have two different ones) neither of them work and Odin just displays "fail". I really dont know what else to do, hoping someone will know, thanks in advance.

53N53L355

Jul 15, 2010
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Friend, try Google for KIES3. After installation under the Menu bar..look into something recoveries..
There you'll need to enter your model and serial no.
Boot your hp to DOWNLOAD MODE and plug to your usb. Then let KIES do its work.
Hope it helps

zeeshanonlyme

Dec 1, 2010
Kolkata
Hey, so my note 2 (sgh-i317m variant) running 4.3 is stuck on the samsung screen and I cannot boot into recovery (it just stays at the samsung screen). What I believe caused this is the fact that I originally had it rooted, but flashed back to stock via odin to update to 4.3. Then I proceeded to re root it via odin and the cf auto root, however I forgot to factory reset before doing this. Now its stuck on the samsung screen and I cannot even get it into recovery mode. I can get it into download mode but whenever I try reflashing the stock rom (I have two different ones) neither of them work and Odin just displays "fail". I really dont know what else to do, hoping someone will know, thanks in advance.

POST the complete ODIN log here.

waqar.qu

Mar 9, 2014

Did you end up figuring it out?