External Bluetooth speaker issue

Search This thread

chelper

Oct 13, 2010
Atlanta
I would really like to find a resolution for this issue. When I use any of my 3 external Bluetooth speakers, there is a really bad delay on the audio with the tab pro 8.4. My note 2 and Nexus 7 work great. I'm running cleanrom, but it did the same thing on stock. I would really appreciate some help. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

chelper

Oct 13, 2010
Atlanta
I have this issue with the Tab and my Note 3, but it doesn't really bother me that much as it's rare (and pointless) to have sound coming from both the BT speaker and the device simultaneously.

When I am playing it through the bluetooth speaker, the sound doesn't come through the tablet speakers.

Sent from my SM-T320 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

apprentice

Apr 22, 2005
NORWICH, England
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
The audio and video are not in sync, so when people talk, their mouths move before the audio is played.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ah yes, I apologise.. I use my BT speakers for music but I just tried a YouTube video and now see how bad the problem is. I am now hoping you find a fix and please share it if you do mate.

k1ng617

Aug 22, 2010
Ah yes, I apologise.. I use my BT speakers for music but I just tried a YouTube video and now see how bad the problem is. I am now hoping you find a fix and please share it if you do mate.

Same here :(

I love this tablet but small little things like this keep it from being perfect. I have a 12.2 wifi by the way.

matthelm

Jan 29, 2012
This is an issue with Bluetooth itself. The is a lot of latency in the protocol, and even the best (aptx) you still have too much to sync with video.