[APP][4.0+]ChineseSkill: Learn Chinese easy, fun and completely FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ChineseSkill

Aug 20, 2014
Beijing
www.chinese-skill.com
Hi everyone!
We are very excited to announce that ChineseSkill - Learn Chinese for Android is available now!

We don’t need to tell you that learning Chinese is hard. There are thousands of characters, several different tones, and just an overall confusing grammar and writing system. If that wasn’t bad enough, most of the resources available for learning Mandarin Chinese are expensive, and time-consuming. The Chinese language has and does deserve its notoriety for heartbreaking difficulty.

ChineseSkill is here to rectify that reputation and change the way people study Mandarin Chinese, completely free. Tackle the Chinese language head on by learning in an easy and stress-free way through a series of fun games.

Here are some screenshots of ChineseSkill:

soOZl1H9pdXBX6vYIui9NHys1EMh4rG5kDUZEuPGv-zEWvqojWvV2VyxB2AiuTtM8Q=h900-rw

xdNkZQosuQlUIhSatjMtK5DGeyEIc5Trw6SHU8O2TPqpeobqg8pViz8o6rxpR9tF9ISw=h900-rw

dlg_k0JWyjEmi3AZkA8FKLBEhHrWXqHl2nbo_6nCQO9Oka1JQ4QruK3kMWD5SUveQjw=h900-rw

g3RYLD3h1Zd7MMiAWM4bZ4BOvTgw1Vf7V-JYKzvVRD7OZwupo3t4uqSXKtbz-Jxwbyxr=h900-rw

iyPwu5qttIE_CAI4oi4vIPKbfQ8HtZNI7UWJjnJIJlBExxE6MWXiwFSrvEyidMK_h8Iw=h900-rw

You will have lessons that cover:
• Chinese Basics
• Greeting and Introductions
• Shopping
• Travel
• Chinese food
• Chinese games
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• Dating and flirting
…and more!

Having doubts as to the opportunities that ChineseSkill - Learn Chinese offers? Don’t take our word for it, check out some of our reviews:

“I really enjoy this app! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class and in three days with this app I learned more. ”

“A great resource for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Mandarin Chinese teacher teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in Connecticut, USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese language learners.”

“I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Rosetta Stone. I was very excited to find ChineseSkills. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkills a go.”

“I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists. Thank you.”

“This is one of the best Chinese learning apps out there!It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app.”

Get started on your journey to fluency in Chinese. Join the expansive network of Chinesekill users that have met success now.

Download ChineseSkill on Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chineseskill

Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus| Homepage

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
Thanks. Always wanted a way to start learning Chinese, even though I'm Chinese!!

Please allow book marks or, save/check points for quitting the app in between the questions

But maybe, heck, good without as well because I have to do the whole thing again, lol

-----------------------------------------------------
Tapatalked from HTC EVO 3D GSM
CM JB 4.4.2 | 29 July 2014 | NOOP

Reactions: ChineseSkill

lovely_candy

Aug 12, 2014
This is a good idea for learning chinese. Very happy to find down it. Learning chinese is a my very difficult job. Sometimes i'm tied and want to give up,but now every thing is resolved.this aap really helpful. It makes chinese becomes more simple now. Thank you!

summerkiss

Aug 31, 2014
For years I've been terrified of Chinese because everyone made it seem to be the big "monster language." Not only that, but I didn't want to spend large amounts of money on resources that wouldn't work. With this app, I've been studying for a few days now, and it's great. I feel like I'm learning the language nobody can learn. At first the Chinese characters were overwhelming, and I wish there was a better approach such as writing exercises for each symbol, but I've also recognized that a lot of it has to be on my own part with a journal. This really is a wonderful app, and given a few weeks, I really think I'll go far. Thank you so much!

ChineseSkill

Aug 20, 2014
Beijing
www.chinese-skill.com
Thanks for your suggestion.
If you are Chinese, I think your speaking and listening are better than other second language learners. But it takes time to practice reading and writing.
We will consider to make more functions to support adaptive learning.
And I am here waiting for your further feedback when you finish the whole App. :)

Thanks. Always wanted a way to start learning Chinese, even though I'm Chinese!!

Please allow book marks or, save/check points for quitting the app in between the questions

But maybe, heck, good without as well because I have to do the whole thing again, lol

-----------------------------------------------------
Tapatalked from HTC EVO 3D GSM
CM JB 4.4.2 | 29 July 2014 | NOOP

ChineseSkill

Aug 20, 2014
Beijing
www.chinese-skill.com
Thanks for your feedback. ChineseSkill aims to make Chinese easy fun and efficient. We are happy that it helps you and would be happier if you loves Chinese language with ChineseSkill.
If you have any problem in Chinese learning or feedback, leave a message here or drop us an email: support@chinese-skill.com
Thanks for your support!

This is a good idea for learning chinese. Very happy to find down it. Learning chinese is a my very difficult job. Sometimes i'm tied and want to give up,but now every thing is resolved.this aap really helpful. It makes chinese becomes more simple now. Thank you!

alexweywu

Aug 21, 2014
One of my main suggestions is that the popup that appears when getting a problem correct can be used more efficiently. Instead of saying "Excellent!", it could say "Excellent! (That boy is also reading newspapers)". This will confirm understanding of the meaning, I think. This is a simple change, maybe it could be an option in the settings?

ChineseSkill

Aug 20, 2014
Beijing
www.chinese-skill.com
Awesome!
We will make change to that and make the POPUP more efficient.
Thanks for giving us such brilliant idea.
:good:

One of my main suggestions is that the popup that appears when getting a problem correct can be used more efficiently. Instead of saying "Excellent!", it could say "Excellent! (That boy is also reading newspapers)". This will confirm understanding of the meaning, I think. This is a simple change, maybe it could be an option in the settings?

resettailor

Aug 21, 2014
Thank you very much for this wonderful app, I have learned so much from it in these days I actually studied!
My two cents:
When writing a translation from English to pinyin if the answer is incorrect the correction is given in Chinese characters. So you can't check your errors. It would be nice to have the corrections in both systems.
The translating to English exercise only allows one specific answer, and marks other, equally correct answers as incorrect. It would be nice to add a button like "I was right" to implement the ability to suggest correct answers.

ChineseSkill

Aug 20, 2014
Beijing
www.chinese-skill.com
Thanks, man,
We are going to update Chineseskill in one month. In the following update, we will make the POPUP bar much more efficient for learning. Just as you suggested here.
And yes, you made another brilliant suggestion as to add the "I was right" button. This really help.
We appreciate you suggestions so much.
谢谢!

Thank you very much for this wonderful app, I have learned so much from it in these days I actually studied!
My two cents:
When writing a translation from English to pinyin if the answer is incorrect the correction is given in Chinese characters. So you can't check your errors. It would be nice to have the corrections in both systems.
The translating to English exercise only allows one specific answer, and marks other, equally correct answers as incorrect. It would be nice to add a button like "I was right" to implement the ability to suggest correct answers.

Cassiel2

Sep 2, 2014
With pinjin training list. I trained some days with it and my pronunciation is much better now.
I wish this app had more than one speaker's voice for the sample audio.
I'm glad I downloaded it.
Good job!

Reactions: biggerthanbigger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone!
    We are very excited to announce that ChineseSkill - Learn Chinese for Android is available now!

We don’t need to tell you that learning Chinese is hard. There are thousands of characters, several different tones, and just an overall confusing grammar and writing system. If that wasn’t bad enough, most of the resources available for learning Mandarin Chinese are expensive, and time-consuming. The Chinese language has and does deserve its notoriety for heartbreaking difficulty.

ChineseSkill is here to rectify that reputation and change the way people study Mandarin Chinese, completely free. Tackle the Chinese language head on by learning in an easy and stress-free way through a series of fun games.

Here are some screenshots of ChineseSkill:

soOZl1H9pdXBX6vYIui9NHys1EMh4rG5kDUZEuPGv-zEWvqojWvV2VyxB2AiuTtM8Q=h900-rw

xdNkZQosuQlUIhSatjMtK5DGeyEIc5Trw6SHU8O2TPqpeobqg8pViz8o6rxpR9tF9ISw=h900-rw

dlg_k0JWyjEmi3AZkA8FKLBEhHrWXqHl2nbo_6nCQO9Oka1JQ4QruK3kMWD5SUveQjw=h900-rw

g3RYLD3h1Zd7MMiAWM4bZ4BOvTgw1Vf7V-JYKzvVRD7OZwupo3t4uqSXKtbz-Jxwbyxr=h900-rw

iyPwu5qttIE_CAI4oi4vIPKbfQ8HtZNI7UWJjnJIJlBExxE6MWXiwFSrvEyidMK_h8Iw=h900-rw

You will have lessons that cover:
    • Chinese Basics
    • Greeting and Introductions
    • Shopping
    • Travel
    • Chinese food
    • Chinese games
    • Past and Future
    • Friends and Social Life
    • Dining and Vacation
    • Dating and flirting
    …and more!

Having doubts as to the opportunities that ChineseSkill - Learn Chinese offers? Don’t take our word for it, check out some of our reviews:

“I really enjoy this app! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class and in three days with this app I learned more. ”

“A great resource for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Mandarin Chinese teacher teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in Connecticut, USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese language learners.”

“I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Rosetta Stone. I was very excited to find ChineseSkills. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkills a go.”

“I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists. Thank you.”

“This is one of the best Chinese learning apps out there!It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app.”

Get started on your journey to fluency in Chinese. Join the expansive network of Chinesekill users that have met success now.

Download ChineseSkill on Play Store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chineseskill

Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus| Homepage
    Hi, Thanks for your compliment.
    BTW, did you ever live in Taiwan or Hong Kong? Why are you fond of traditional Chinese. I think it's much more difficult than simplified Chinese.

After just doing the first lesson, I've gotta say I like it already, good set up, easy to use and it offers TRADITIONAL. Great Job, love your work! :)
    My two cents:
    I always hear that Chinese is the most difficult language, but with this app is easy and very entertaining.
    Good Job!
    你好!
    谢谢!
    Hope you could recommend ChineseSkill to your friends.

I've been learning chinese for 2 years, but such a simple and funny way I see for the first time. My respect to you and your app. It's quite cool! :good: