[Q] Hating Motoblur. What can I do?

Search This thread

bmar29

Sep 20, 2008
Manchester
Plus if you get Launcher Pro then you can hide the bloatware that you dont want showing up in your app drawer

M118AA11

Apr 2, 2011
Big fan of Zeam Launcher, great on the OG droid, now that he is back from his long programing break the dev is updating again. Works great on my D3

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA Premium App

Reactions: BenSWoodruff

BenSWoodruff

Dec 20, 2010
Vantucky
I only use Zeam Launcher. I've rooted the device as well, so I renamed all the bloatware to .bak files, but Zeam is still very nice if you're unrooted or don't want to flash another ROM. It's so light weight and has some pretty standard features, as well as gestures for things like opening the app drawer with an up-swipe on the home screen. Or a down-swipe on the home screen to open notifications. Dock is customizable as well, so it can be transparent or gradient or whatever.

MrObvious

Mar 1, 2008
Wichita KS
I use Liberty ROM for now until Hash gets ICS rolling with a camera and the Blur isn't so bad on that ROM because it doesn't have the crap that is on the stock ROMS and still has the AOSP look.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big fan of Zeam Launcher, great on the OG droid, now that he is back from his long programing break the dev is updating again. Works great on my D3

Sent from my DROID3 using XDA Premium App