[APP] Revolver Parts (Official Thread) | DEAD :(

Search This thread

renatoram

Feb 26, 2009
I tried applying one of the alternative bootanimations but after tapping one I get to a mostly empty screen (with the Revolver Parts icon in the top left) and nothing seems to happen.

Am I missing something?

--edit--
Ah... I had it update manually and all the stuff in the non-empty categories disappeared: I guess what I was seeing was some outdated data. Oh well, I'll wait for Fabio to come out with some neat stuff.

(I'm on a TF101 with Revolver RC2, obviously)

Last edited:

perama

Sep 8, 2010
Greek translation of Revolver ROM and Parts and more!

I just finished the Greek translation of Revolver ROM and Parts. Please see it and tell me your comments (You must understand the Greek language :p).

It would be nice if there was the option (to Revolver Parts app) to store the updates to the internal SD Card. I use Touch Recovery v5.8.1.8 and it installs from the internal SD Card only.

Last edited:

Bratsaki

Feb 9, 2012
I just downloaded the revolver parts and i opened it but there is nothing in the menus...

Mod , Kernel and other menus are empy :(

L

LastStandingDroid

can someone post revolver parts 4.0.0 :) i don't have access to market trough my tab atm

edd080

Aug 26, 2011
Hi Just installed the Revolver Rc2 rom and revolver parts, all seems smooth.. Just one question, what does the Automatic Battery calibration do? Just curious to know...
Thanks for the help.

mooney101

Feb 23, 2011
Revolver Parts not working

Anyone get Revolver Parts working? Its the main reason I just installed this ROM and it keeps saying my ROM is not a Revolver ROM. I'm using RC3.

edd080

Aug 26, 2011
Revolver parts is still not working however fabio posted a reply in another thread that he is working on a fix, just give him some time to get it sorted.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mooney101

chrupek

Nov 12, 2008
Why do i have nothing in tabs? Like in Mods/Themes etc. Everywhere is empty space without any options

Im using normal version of Revolver Parts

Last edited:

Nullinvoid

Jul 28, 2011
palm springs
Why do i have nothing in tabs? Like in Mods/Themes etc. Everywhere is empty space without any options

Im using normal version of Revolver Parts

first off, make sure your connected to the internet. it will not show anything if you have no connection. second, there is nothing in revolver parts right now for ics. everything downloadable in revolver parts right now is old HC 3.1-3.2 stuff, which you do NOT want to install. installing things from old HC will bork your rom man

perama

Sep 8, 2010
Error to Greek Translation of Revolver Parts

Hello Gnufabio!
I am Bill Mathioudakis, the one who translated Revolver Parts to Greek Language. I am writing to you because I found a mistake to my Greek Translation. Please correct the Greek Translation of "Click to delete all the zip files in your sdcard." with the one I had already uploaded to the translation site.

Thank you and keep up the good work!
Best Regards
Bill Mathioudakis from Greece

Bayonkwaku

May 13, 2011
Hoofddorp
I've updated revolver parts and I receive the notification of the update for Revolver ROM 4.1.1, but nothing happens everything in Revolver Parts ROM Update section status black ???

EDIT: I picked the update zip from xda file server so all turned out well, by the way my Super User binary needed update, so maybe that was the problem ?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Last edited:

waumy

Jun 8, 2010
I have revolver 4.0.3 with revolver parts 4.1.1
revolver parts don't work with slider.
I must update 4.1.1 ? And if I udpate revolver parts works with slider ??

PS : Sorry for my english language

rjvdhoek

Nov 22, 2008
Dutch translation completed

Hi Gnufabio, I finished the Dutch translation of Revolver Parts on crowdin.net. Please use these in your next version of RP. Thanks.

Reactions: gnufabio

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, since the combo of Revolver Rom and Revolver Parts had a great success here, I decided to start up this thread.

This thread is intended mainly for:
    1. Report bugs
    2. Ask for help
    3. Features suggestion

Notice that this app will work only if you are using the Revolver ROM!

But let's start with some screens*:

device20111102210736.png

device20111102210825.png

device20111102210848.png

device20111102210935.png

device20111102210952.png

device20111102211007.png

device20111102211030.png

device20111102211058.png

device20111102211129.png

device20111102211146.png

Features:
    • OTA updates
    • Plugins download client
    • Lot of settings for system
    • Organization of the downloaded files in folders
    • A rich help tab

Licensing:
    Revolver ROM, Revolver Parts and Revolver plugins (the one done by me) are distributed under Creative Commons 3 BY-NC-ND license. If you want to use a part of my work, please send me a PM and ask for permissions.
    You may not use ROMs component, Revolver Parts plugins and other stuff done by me working hard hours without asking for permission, that's it.
    More details on the license:

Changelog and links in the second post.

(*) Revolver Parts is under development. The look and the features may be different from the picture
    Changelogs:
    Version 4.1.1:
    • Fixed bugs with autoupdate
    Version 4.1.0:
    • Localized in new languages (Italian, Greek, French, and more)
    Version 4.0.0:
    • Now compatible with Revolver 4 (starting from RC2)
    • Bugfixes and speed improvements
    • Removed the direct flash option.
    • Added support to localization. Please help to translate to your language: http://crowdin.net/project/revolver-rom/
    Version 3.5.1:
    • Fixed bugs of version 3.5
    • Direct flash is now optional (but actived by default, you can remove it from Settings)
    Version 3.5:
    • Now you when you press the "flash" button, it reboots to recovery and automatically flash it (it may works only with CWM5 - by Solanz or the one by Roach)
    • Now the apps downloads the plugins and updates also with a mobile connection (you can disable it from the settings menu)
    Version 3.4:
    • Re designed following the Honeycomb apps guidelines:
      → Settings in the options menu.
      → Info in the options menu.
      → Exit button in the options menu.
      → Options menu in the ActionBar.
    Version 3.3.5:
    • Fixed airplane toggle enabler/disabler in the Statusbar tab.
    • Improved the statusbar option toggles.
    Version 3.3.4:
    • Added the hostname edit option.
    Version 3.3.3:
    • Fixed the issue with the ads-filter toggle, finally!
    Version 3.3.1:
    • Fixed the issue with the ads-filter toggle
    Version 3.3:
    • Changed the order of the options in the System tab.
    • Now you can enable and disable the ads filter from Revolver Parts.
    Version 3.2.4:
    • Adjustment in the tab "Other"
    Version 3.2.3:
    • Fixed the bug with Browser Debug option.
    Version 3.2.2:
    • Fix the problem with screen rotation.
    • Updated info tab.
    • Improved code.
    Version 3.2.1:
    • Fixed bugs with Organize option
    • Fixed bugs with the statusbar option
    Version 3.2:
    • Improved download component: now it's faster.
    • Now you can organize the downloaded files in folders (System → Revolver parts settings)

Downloads:
    Retired from the play store.
    Download LAST version: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36182081/RevolverParts.apk
    Requirements:
    To use Revolver Parts you need:
    • A Revolver Rom, obviously
    • Root permissions
    • A wifi connection for OTAs and plugins
    • A MicroSD card for OTAs and plugins
    New Revolver Parts 3.5 is out :)
    Version 4.0.0 compatible with Revolver 4.0.2 RC2 is now live in the Play Store!

Please, help me to translate Revolver Parts in as many languages as possible! TRANSLATE

If you translate remember to put a backslash (\) before the ' symbol. Also, do not remove the parameters in strings. Eg: %1$s or %2$s
    Version 3.3

Since lot of user have problems with the ads filter, in the latest I've added an ads-filter toggle in the System tab. Enjoy!