- Added support for LTE in 2g/3g toggle. Additional state - 2G/#g with indicator on = LTE/WCDMA/GSM
- Added speed meter to status bar.
- Fixed some bugs related to home button.
- Lucud battery replaced with Samsung stock routine, but with !% step and my graphics. You can replace it with vrschemes and exposed modules.
- Added launch bar from SF for Note2. You need control application for Note2 to activate it. Only programs work, not actions.
- Fixed installer bug (not tested)
- Tap to clock in status bar will run clock, tap to date - calendar, long click - date/time settings.
- Multi Window control application now inside. You need not install it separately. You still need payed control app. from LegendK and, optionally, control app. for N7100
- Ported some features from None II version.
- Added mini control application for new features.
- added option to remove persistent Driving Mode notification.
- added options do disable "Phone Options" dialog title and restart confirmation.
- added option to remove gray smart eye icon
- now you can add extra half second to long press and double click delay. (Simplistic settings still work)
- added auto brightness settings
- auto brightness code fixes.
- fixed (I hope) all flashlight on Home on lock screen issues. Be careful with hold and release setting and "Assistive Light" toggle. They have no timeout and flash will not be turned off until you do it.
- Changed multi window code. Now only predefined framework applications (also controlled by Multi Window Control) and explicitly allowed applications starting in multi window mode. It will fix issues with Live Wallpaper chooser and some games. If you've trouble starting some applications - remove them from multi window list.
Make restore file before flash.
1. Make a copy of downloaded SF application.
2. Open archive and replace files under system\framework and system\app with same files from your ROM (ignore simp-res.apk & lktog-res.apk)
3. Put both files on device before flash. In case of boot loop - flash restore file and notify me.