Last edited:

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
thx, it was booting but no touchscreen ;)
maybe azuzu can show his magic :D
ya i agree with sahibunlimited... if u want, u can post the wip version here or upload it to github... so those who are interested can contribute...

What happend to ur x10?
Did i miss something?

stupid thing had charging problem (buggy/flimsy usb port)... i was managing somehow since i got an external charger and had some additional batteries... but just a few days back usb port stopped working completely... wasnt detected on PC, no charging.... so i have given it for repairs... some hazards of buying a used/second hand device :(

Hzu

Nov 13, 2010
I saw some guys got it booting, but no touchscreen, they can only navigate through the system using a pointer. That would require something like a trackball yes? Too bad we don't have it.

I don't know what drivers needed for touchscreen, but is swapping the libs from N1 will be any help?

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
After some tests
Boots with FXP kernel
Boots with Doomkernel for FXP rom
Doesn't boot with Doomkernel for stock
Stock kernel not tested
Tried coping libc.so from aZuZu HC port and permissions to 755 but bootloop on FXP logo
When press power button screen is not really off but becomes black and the screen is on
Radio? i don't think its working while on lockscreen and welcome screen tried to call on my phone but the other phone says that my phone is turned off...

Ewaret

Mar 6, 2011
Yangon
After some tests
Boots with FXP kernel
Boots with Doomkernel for FXP rom
Doesn't boot with Doomkernel for stock
Stock kernel not tested
Tried coping libc.so from aZuZu HC port and permissions to 755 but bootloop on FXP logo
When press power button screen is not really off but becomes black and the screen is on
Radio? i don't think its working while on lockscreen and welcome screen tried to call on my phone but the other phone says that my phone is turned off...

Stock kernel cannot boot..:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
my x10 xrecovery was gone:(:(:(
I'm flashing 2.3.3 stock lol... I need to do from begin:cool::mad::mad:
lol

maddes1402

May 11, 2011
Perhaps this is interesting : xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1313337

Sent from my SO-01C using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ---[ UPDATE ]----

kindly refer to zdzihu's thread and help if u can!

---[ UPDATE ]----

so guys seeing that newest android version 4.0 was released a few hours back and the SDK is already available may be we can try a SDK port like the HC SDK port done by aZuZu...

some relevant links:

How to Test Drive Android Ice Cream Sandwich (AVD)
    Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich SDK System Dump
    [DUMP] ICS 4.0 Galaxy Prime System Dump

porting work going on for other devices:
    [DESIRE Z/G2] [ROM] Ice Cream SandWich sdk port

some files from the ICS SDK (images):
    ICS SDK ramdisk
    uploading the system.img and userdata.img

i think we can use the files from the AVD system/system dump and try porting it to x10... aZuZu, spaarc, cobrato, rdannar (among others) are already familiar with the libs which are specific for our device...

i invite all devs/advanced users to helpout in whichever way you can... lets show the community that the X10 is not dead!!!

what do u guys think?

i can help out with the ramdisk/kernel related aspects

P.S.: UNLESS U HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL TO CONTRIBUTE (DEVELOPMENT-WISE) PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD

general chit-chat regarding ICS can be kept in the following thread: Ice Cream Sandwich
    Kernel porting for X10 has very big problems.

I have been porting semc kernel 2.6.32 to X10 and almost done(enable booting) without KGSL(hw acceleration) and camera driver.

I'm now starting a PJ to port kernel 3.0 to X10.

Sent from my SO-01C using XDA App
    This is f***ing pissing me... :D

1. I'm telling to you all for last time...
    This is just hobby to me... ( I'm not developer 24/7 like J and i don't know some other ppl here)
    Type in google wiki Hobby and press enter, to see definition. :D

2. You can't compare Desire, N1 with X10 software side at least...
    3. Yes i work on ICS @ home not on work where i have a lot of time. Why? Because of s**ty laptop. ( 1.6 GHz, 256 MHz RAM and 30 GB HDD )

I have to reinstall ubuntu this wubi doesn't allow faster compile don't know why.. but it is pain in ass. Sound issuses well try use generic audio for compile. Gralloc / Copybit etc compiles ok to me don't know for rest of you... i have start upload v8 for lazy ppl which doesn't wanna fix thoose errors there :D oh yes CtsVerifier compiles ok with sun-java6.

i'm using SE Arc kernel build 4.0.1.C.1.9 which is 2.6.32 / HTC Wildfire S 2.6.35 / Commtiva 2.6.37 i hope 32 will work soon...
    The next person who writes inane bilge or Asks how far we come along OR asks if there is a build to try yet will get an automatic ban for the following

1. Not reading the rules
    2. Not reading thread title
    3. Annoying me

I have also deleted a few pages of chatter. if you beleive your post was deleted unfairly email me at the email in my siggy. i wont respond probably. It depends on how im feeling or how compelling your story is and If you are posting a thread about how terrible your plight in life is, you are required to make a post directly comparing how awful your situation is compared to a Darfur War Orphan, or you will be banned.

@Doomlord ,,,, please system dump for x10
    I'm ready to :):):):)

Just stop this

P.S.: UNLESS U HAVE SOMETHING USEFUL TO CONTRIBUTE (DEVELOPMENT-WISE) PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD