Apex launcher question

Search This thread

iamelton

Feb 10, 2011
Hong Kong
OnePlus Nord
how to create a folder with a single app inside on the screen?
i cant seem to find any way to create a folder, except by dropping 2 shortcuts together (like the stupid iOS way.. :D )

tia..

iamelton

Feb 10, 2011
Hong Kong
OnePlus Nord
thx for the answer..

well, since i like to categorise apps, i have those "News", "Reference", "Navigation", "Game - Action", "Game - Leisure", etc. folders..
then i have this app which ideally fits to "Game - Strategy" folder, and unfortunately i have only this single app of this type..

so im now left with 2 game folders with many games inside, and a single game icon sitting alongside.. nothing big deal.. but it hurts my universe with this un-equilibrium state.. :)

anyway thx for ur answer..

axistr

Jul 26, 2011
OnePlus 10 Pro
It seems not possible. If you want to show the app like folder you can change the app's icon and name by pressing on the icon. Then, it will be shown as a folder. Of course, it will start just one click. :)

Reactions: iamelton

Qqqxxxzzz

Mar 1, 2012
1. Drag 2 apps together to make folder.
2. Drag second app out from it.

But this doesn't work in all launchers.

Sent from my U8800 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how to create a folder with a single app inside on the screen?
    i cant seem to find any way to create a folder, except by dropping 2 shortcuts together (like the stupid iOS way.. :D )

tia..

It's not possible... and why a folder for only one icon? To access it you have to do one extra click... Am I missing something?
    It seems not possible. If you want to show the app like folder you can change the app's icon and name by pressing on the icon. Then, it will be shown as a folder. Of course, it will start just one click. :)
    Tried it on Nova launcher, didn't work either :-S I also have a case of OCD. I just wish these launchers could have folders in the app drawer, like GO Launcher EX