Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sydbarrett55

Sep 4, 2011
Fains-Véel
KSM isn't very well from Thalamus
For me, With KSM, my phone does not hold a day
Thalamus said:
I don't see how KSM would be of any use on a mobile device. It's designed to merge pages where there are multiple copies of the same page in RAM, such as in a virtualisation setup.

Also, the act of scanning for duplicate pages (which it won't find very often) will have a performance impact and would be fairly expensive in terms of CPU cycles...

dettofatto

May 29, 2006
Roma
Are you sure about recovery/restore.

I changed hboot for the first time last night and it was easy.

I changed from stock to Cm7r2 and it booted up fine without recovery.. it suprised me if I'm honest as I meant to reboot to recovery and made a mistake.

I can confirm!
I've changed from stock to cm7r2 without recovery....

Sent from My Motosola....

blejky

Jun 3, 2010
Slavonski Brod
1. ICS Camera: Volume key associated to any non-default setting after few camera shots causes freeze/reboot, sometimes very annoying unmounting of the sd-card. Same thing happens to me with camera sound set to "silent" or in combination of sound setting "silent" and volume key non-default assignment.

2. When display brightness is set to "auto", viewing pictures turns brightness to 100% or so.

Anybody noticed that, or it just happens to me only? Cheers.

diegohalbo

Apr 17, 2009
bug??????

if I go to the menu where are the applications and then return to the home screen the bottom titilea be bug? or part of the animation of this rom? Moreover if I try use google search ,shows error microphone as if I install missing something, someone else is wrong?

finalfantasy

May 7, 2011
Change Bootanimation?

How do i change the bootanimation in this rom? I simply cant find anything in the data/local/ folder except another folder named tmp. What should i do in order to change the bootanimation?? I have made my own custom bootanimation but i dont know how to insert it into this rom. Usualy i used the app called Boot Animation Changer from play store and always changed successfully on other roms but on this rom it doesnt change.

PLZ Tell me cuz i got tired of the current simple boot animation

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London
How do i change the bootanimation in this rom? I simply cant find anything in the data/local/ folder except another folder named tmp. What should i do in order to change the bootanimation?? I have made my own custom bootanimation but i dont know how to insert it into this rom. Usualy i used the app called Boot Animation Changer from play store and always changed successfully on other roms but on this rom it doesnt change.

PLZ Tell me cuz i got tired of the current simple boot animation

put bootanimation.zip into system/media
(by default, there's no bootanimation.zip in there)

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London
No need to modify the system folders, you simply place it in /data/local and it's done, and the boot animation will not be overwritten when you install an update.

Sent from my MildWild for Desire using XDA

confused :confused: I didn't mention modifying system folders.

my bootanimation.zip, flashed from UOT, is in system/media. I didn't modify any system folders because this folder already exists!

the bootanimation works fine and looks nice ;), I always end up picking AlchemyDroid despite looking through the others...

I have nothing in data/local, just another tmp folder as stated above.

lin.dewayne

Apr 12, 2012

my bootanimation.zip, flashed from UOT, is in system/media. I didn't modify any system folders because this folder already exists!

the bootanimation works fine and looks nice ;), I always end up picking AlchemyDroid despite looking through the others...

He's try to tell another way to change the bootanimation, in which you can avoid losing custom-bootanimation causing by system file overwrite after rom update.

Reactions: eddiehk6 and Ryther

Ryther

Apr 2, 2012
Martinengo (BG)
Google Pixel 5

MildWild don't have bootanimation in system/media, if you used UOT you have already modded the system folders (I'm meaning what you have in the system partition) ;)

As stated by lin.dewayne, I was meaning if you place bootanimation in data/local you retain your bootanimation even if you install a new update for the ROM ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: eddiehk6

finalfantasy

May 7, 2011
well thanks that solved my problem. I though that had to overwrite the mildwild bootanimation. But i just put the bootanimation.zip into data/local and it worked :)
i guess i didnt need to overwrite anything, i just needed to add a bootanimation.zip to the folder.

eddiehk6

Dec 18, 2010
London
He's try to tell another way to change the bootanimation, in which you can avoid losing custom-bootanimation causing by system file overwrite after rom update.

MildWild don't have bootanimation in system/media, if you used UOT you have already modded the system folders (I'm meaning what you have in the system partition) ;)

As stated by lin.dewayne, I was meaning if you place bootanimation in data/local you retain your bootanimation even if you install a new update for the ROM ;)

ah ok understood now :)

kefa01

Sep 2, 2010
Sisak
So, I have other kind of problem...
S-OFF, CM7r2, Mw-v3.9
When I connect HTC to PC, it cant recognize USB storage. It's not the cable.
Is it maybe 'cause SD-ext is mounted?

marcocsh

Apr 12, 2011
the status bar force close immediately after boot since the first boot after flashing v3.9. Does anyone got the same issue? How can i solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MildWild V-4.9 JG Based on Oxygen 2.3.2 HTC Desire GSM

2.3.2 Changelog Oxygen 2.3.2
    Gingerbread 2.3.7
    STABLE Kernel - 2.6.35.14_r3
    Added battery controls for brightness & sound in status bar power widget
    Added compact carrier
    Added croation dictionary
    Added option to turn off volume button music controls
    Added swipe-to-clear notifications
    Decreased bootup time
    Improved lock screen animation
    Improved media scanner, now scans all external volumes (/emmc & /sdcard)
    Removed FM support

Features: MildWild V-4.9 JG:

* Gingerbread 2.3.7
    * Kernel latest Thalamus 2.6.35.14 with 2-way call recording
    * Beats Audio integrated
    * Fast
    * Jelly Bean Theme
    * XperiaLauncher
    * MIUI Camera
    * More Android String Translation
    * GPS mod.
    * 720p HW PLAYBACK
    * Disable CPU Rendering
    * Xperia Launcher Port.
    * Dalvik cache is moved to SD
    * "froyo style" apps2sd, it also supports A2SD with an EXT3 or EXT4 partition.app2sd is enabled
    * Swipe to Clear Notifications
    * MOTOBLUR DeskClock Alarm (Clock -> Alarm -> Settings -> Alarm Alert Screen -> MOTO BLUR)
    * T9 dialer (has a graphical bug this app is made for cm7.2)
    * MVPS hosts file to block ads, banners, etc.
    * IO performance
    * Hardware rendering
    * Many more sytem tweaks
    Tweak`s:

*Battery saving by reducing wifi scan interval etc
    *Better performance
    *Better battery life
    *Faster database access
    *IO performance
    *Hardware rendering
    *Decrease dialing delay
    *improve overall touch responsiveness
    *improve scrolling responsiveness
    *3G signal tweaks
    *Fix some application issues
    *Disable blackscreen issue after a call
    *hitting the volume rocker will not wake phone
    *button lights on when screen is on
    *Some RAM tweak´s
    *Many more....

default_wallpaperlgoef.png

DOWNLOAD MildWild V-4.9 JG
    Could you also upload an unthemed version once it's done? :) if it's not to much work of course!
    Thanks for keeping our old desire alive man

the relase is today or tomorrow for 4.5.0 FINAL...commes bug free and with theme:good:
    finito della musica:D
    notice!
    MildWild V-4.5.0 is on the way. this will be my last Oxygen Based rom!
    I started with Oxygen 1.0... I end with Oxygen 4.5.0 no roalex Update in the last rom.
    my last rom is my best rom:cool:60% more speed..etc
    some will hate me for it..sorry my time is over..big thanks @ all It was a very cool time

screenshot-1353483796h6rnd.png
    MildWild MW-1 comes out on Sunday

screenshot_2012-05-24gecfl.png