[Q] CM11 maclaw Incall volume bug

Search This thread

as1162764

Jan 25, 2014
Incall when switching from or to loudspeaker volume is very low, press vol+ or vol- and goes to normal. the initial volume is ok, and volume setting set to max (or not min) when switch, anyone has this problem ? know solution? only have this problem on CM11 , all other custom roms no problem, i8190 with latest cm11 (tried to install some volume control apps, did nothing)

mauam

Jan 26, 2011
Incall when switching from or to loudspeaker volume is very low, press vol+ or vol- and goes to normal. the initial volume is ok, and volume setting set to max (or not min) when switch, anyone has this problem ? know solution? only have this problem on CM11 , all other custom roms no problem, i8190 with latest cm11 (tried to install some volume control apps, did nothing)

Known old "bug", nothing to do for now.

as1162764

Jan 25, 2014

Known old "bug", nothing to do for now.

Hum, couldn't find anyone with this bug, searched for a long time, only people who had low volume, I only get low volume when switch loudspeaker. I press vol+ or - and it is loud again, maybe people just press 2 buttons instead of 1 and don't care , thanks anyway. will just have to live with it

GXGOW

Apr 4, 2012
East Flanders Best Flanders
Hum, couldn't find anyone with this bug, searched for a long time, only people who had low volume, I only get low volume when switch loudspeaker. I press vol+ or - and it is loud again, maybe people just press 2 buttons instead of 1 and don't care , thanks anyway. will just have to live with it

This bug has been here for a while. You'll just have to live with it. It'll get fixed sometime in the future.

Sent from my GT-I8190 MaclawStudio CM 11 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jnicaragua

Jan 21, 2014
Managua
ok , thank u , beside that rom is very nice, no other visable bugs :)

I have tried all the roms of MacLaw for the mini and is on all of them; actually i have notice a bit more;
for example if answer a call with speaker it will sound good but if u change to mic u wont be able to hear a thing!

Right now im using the Carbon Rom, really good ... problems with camara and sound ... but it seens that in the CM11 he as already found a way to fix it ...

as1162764

Jan 25, 2014
I have tried all the roms of MacLaw for the mini and is on all of them; actually i have notice a bit more;
for example if answer a call with speaker it will sound good but if u change to mic u wont be able to hear a thing!

Right now im using the Carbon Rom, really good ... problems with camara and sound ... but it seens that in the CM11 he as already found a way to fix it ...

Not all of them, Slimrom seems to have no bugs, but doesn't have portuguese dictionary spell correct and its not as easy as one would think to add a dictionary to the keyboard. back to stock again, discovered CM11 maclaw has a 1 second delay answering calls. now that I am aware of it, just too anoying

jnicaragua

Jan 21, 2014
Managua
Not all of them, Slimrom seems to have no bugs, but doesn't have portuguese dictionary spell correct and its not as easy as one would think to add a dictionary to the keyboard. back to stock again, discovered CM11 maclaw has a 1 second delay answering calls. now that I am aware of it, just too anoying

Mmmm the Slim Rom is well, lets said not my favorite...
But if the problem was a dictionary why just not download Swiftkeys instead of re flashing and all that stuff.

BTw I found that in the recently updates of the roms the bug of sound ( calls ) can be "fixed" if u turn down and then up the volume ... still annoying but it helps...