2430MAH HIGH CAPACITY BA S560 BATTERY - Made in Japan FOR HTC SENSATION

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That seems bizarre even in the world of battery scams. You think a Chinese company is putting "Made in Japan" on the battery, or is a Japanese company putting Chinese characters on it? Obviously it can fool Westerners, but it seems like a really, really dumb mistake.

those ignorant westerners, when dey gona lurn!
    So how does it work for you?

I bought probably the same "Gold" one (although mine says 2450 mAh) and I'm using it for 2 days on HTC DoubleShot (details HERE)
    Compared to my original stock battery it certainly is of larger capacity and after second charge it got me thru whole day with more than my usual usage (again - more details in the thread linked above).

If you don't mind to chime-in and add your opinion or thoughts to our thread it would be very apreciated, because as of this moment I am the only one trying this battery on our phones (the HTC DoubleShot aka T-Mobile MyTouch 4G Slide) and the more the merrier...
    TIA! :)

I have used that for about a week, and I was concerning about whether the battery is real or fake... The reason I say that because the battery I bought seems to have around 1200 mAh :(

I have searched that in ebay, and I found 2 'types' of this Gold 2430 mAh battery. Among these 2 'types', they look alike, but some details doesn't. Have a look at the following picture

From the above picture, you can see the difference
    Well... may be you will say it's juz becoz of the picture compression, but if you look further, other than the fonts of the 'Sen sation' was bold, the letter "G" in the word "Gold battery" in these 2 batteries are not the same!

To summarize, these 2 batteries have the following differences:
    1) Battery Title 'Sensation' Bold?
    2) The stickers of the battery? (the covering part at the top of the battery)
    3) Different Fonts??

To conclude, I think either one of the is fake, and the other one is real...

The one I bought is the right one: (tested, and it has a low capacity)
    link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GOLD-243...ccessories&hash=item33742ac576#ht_2143wt_1420

The left one is: (I didn't buy this)
    link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2430MAH-H...ltDomain_3&hash=item2eb6335e16#ht_2266wt_1139

So, remember to check if its real or not before you buy~
    no offense but that label looks fake to me...
    character set looks like Chinese.
    also japan do not sell sensation yet. an not plan yet so it is hard to believe it is from japan.
    i do have sensation but i got it from hkg.
    tried both... anker & 2340mah!

i have tried both anker 1900 and this 2300ish japan one...

sync 2 email accounts.... google+ sync ... tons of text and a few phone calls and about 40 pages of web browsing

anker 1900 ---- 20 hours at least every single time

2300ish Japaneses battery --- under 8 hours!

Anker is simply awesome!
    Trust me just buy the anker best battery out there for the sensation.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app