Software Problem?.. Or memory card is faulty..HELP!!!

Search This thread
May 14, 2014
Hy,

I have a problem with my SGN3. I make a photo: all is ok, photo looks great. But few days after doing a photo with the camera, some of my pictures looks like this one:

Is anyone who have this problem?

thancks in advance

Attachments

• 20140513_074411.jpg
    20140513_074411.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 87
May 14, 2014
The picture became corrupt. If the picture was good at one point, it's the card's fault. If you store them on a MicroSd, did you happen eject it without unmounting it first?

Maybe you right. MicroSD may be faulty.
But my MicroSD is always in the phone; only one time i use Card Reader for Full Format micro SD. But even after that, after few days some of my photos are corrupted again.
I don't have problem with other data stored on the card. just with camera photos. all other images stored on the card are ok.

vndnguyen

Sep 11, 2009
Vinnitsa
Thanks for suggestion. I will try this and i will see what's happen with my photos.

No need to go for the warranty right now. You have to check for some steps:

1- Copy this photo to the PC and see if the picture is the same?
2- If Yes then the file might be corrupt due to bad sdcard. Use a **** checker (disk doctor) tool on the PC to check for the sdcard.
3- If No, it means the file is OK but it does not display correctly on your phone. It might be software (gallery) error or something else. Try to use another image view app (e.g ES File Explorer) to open the file and see if the problem still persist?

May 14, 2014
No need to go for the warranty right now. You have to check for some steps:

1- Copy this photo to the PC and see if the picture is the same?
2- If Yes then the file might be corrupt due to bad sdcard. Use a **** checker (disk doctor) tool on the PC to check for the sdcard.
3- If No, it means the file is OK but it does not display correctly on your phone. It might be software (gallery) error or something else. Try to use another image view app (e.g ES File Explorer) to open the file and see if the problem still persist?

the picture is the same on pc. i will check sd card to be sore that is corrupted or not.
now, i take photos on internal memory, and i wait to see wath is happen.