Originally Posted by masze
Im in need of mod for enable Navbar...
(build.prop hack = fc)
anyone that can help me?
Skickat från min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk 2
Well, there few ways to do so:
1. [MOST RELIABLE] Find some xposed module that does it. safest and bugless method.
2. add "qemu.hw.mainkyes=0" line into /system/build.prop //UPD: oh, FC
3. Are you sure you need STATIC softkeys? You can also try to use dynamic ones like
- Ultimate Dynamic Navbar ( Google Play link
, also there;'s thread of this app on xda, xda version has all pro features for free! )
- LMT lancher (it's not available on google play, search it on xda
- GMD autohide softkeys (Google play link