[ROM] PlainJane Froyo for Incredible 2 (Stock, root, busybox, sqlite)

Search This thread

junknstuff

Dec 6, 2010
thanks jcase. im excited to experience the inc2 on stock froyo without the vzw bloatware. its been a great handset out of the box.

littlebo

Nov 26, 2007
Just get s-off and tried to flash this rom. Everything went fine but i see no su in programs (( No any root sw wont work. Maybe im doing something wrong ? Ive opened zip and su and busybox is there in xbin folder but no su after rom flashed .

kg4sgp

Jul 20, 2011
I also am getting stuck at the HTC boot splash. I'm kind of new to the custom roms though.

I used fastboot and flashed the boot.img to the boot partition. Then took the /system and repackaged it into a yaffs2 image. Flashed the result to the system partition. Don't know if thats exactly what to do.

-Jim

devator22

Dec 16, 2010
You just have to flash it in recovery. Nothing tricky or difficult like what the previous poster described. The instructions for flashing can be found in almost any ROM thread.

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA App

paladin03

Jun 3, 2010
Just attempted to install this using recovery... upon reboot I'm stuck at HTC splash screen. -this seems to have happened to others as well.

Last edited:

xyz99002

Aug 5, 2006
New Link

Hi The MutiUpload link is not working. Can anyone post the link to download this ROM? Thanks

Top Liked Posts