Thread for tracking who has confirmed shipping

Search This thread

Milkman00

Jun 12, 2010
Tampa Bay, Florida
So I called AT&T today to see if I could upgrade my order shipment. I am a new customer to AT&T coming from Sprint. I placed my order on the Premier website, which only allowed 2 day shipping. When I called to upgrade she said that she could change the shipping, but it would require canceling my order placed on October 25th and placing it again with today's date. I said NO THANKS (lol). Just disappointed that I didn't call last week. :(

Anyway they told me that they had no confirmed shipping date which was disappointing to say the least. The Premier customer service desk seems to be very clueless on a LOT of things, as I have called several times and they have not been helpful on any of the calls. Not very good for AT&T as I am a customer that is leaving Sprint and is unhappy with their customer service (and their network). Now I have been bounced around between 5 different people so far about my order and a coupon code that I want to apply. THIS ISN'T GOOD AT&T.

Anyway - to keep in tune with the original purpose of this thread. My order shows almost no information on the webpage, but they confirmed that the pre-order is in and has been since 10/25. WAITING FOR SHIPMENT NOW.

Kingdombuilder

Feb 11, 2008
Flint
I was told that my note 2 would be shipped on the 2nd of November a day ago when I called. I originally call to swap my wife's iphone for one with bigger capacity and so I asked in passing when will my note 2 be shipped and he said it is schedules to ship on the 2nd and I should have it the middle of next week.

Blessed With A Note

skochw

Aug 27, 2012
I was told that my note 2 would be shipped on the 2nd of November a day ago when I called. I originally call to swap my wife's iphone for one with bigger capacity and so I asked in passing when will my note 2 be shipped and he said it is schedules to ship on the 2nd and I should have it the middle of next week.

Blessed With A Note

Interesting. Has anyone else heard this? The only date I've heard so far has been the 6th for shipping.

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
I plan on getting it the 8th if it ships on the 6th. My email said arrival on or before the 9th. They ship from Fort Worth so the 8th is good enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

tangmu

May 19, 2007
I plan on getting it the 8th if it ships on the 6th. My email said arrival on or before the 9th. They ship from Fort Worth so the 8th is good enough.

Dang, I'm in Dallas. Wonder if that means it'll arrive next day instead of two-day.

Jrockttu

Nov 7, 2007

I hope you're right. I'm in Frisco and me and my wife have two on preorder!

theraker007

Jul 22, 2012
spoke to a rep today who said no deliveries before the 9th. takethat for what it's worth. hopefully she was only told to say that.

garyd9

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I'll save you all some headaches:

There's not a single person you'll be able to actually talk to at AT&T that has any clue whatsoever about when pre-orders will actually ship. It's simply not possible to talk to the folks in the warehouses that do the shipping, and their instructions are NOT shared with anyone you can talk to. The phone people only have rumors, guesses and misinformation.

This is starting to look like the complete mess of rumors that happened with the AT&T sgs3.

Most likely, the devices will ship on the 6th or 7th for the previously estimated delivery on the 9th.

Take care
Gary

txtigah

Feb 25, 2011
McKinney, TX
In McKinney here. I was told by a rep that they are shipping on the 6th so we should get them by the 8th I would think. Can't wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

nascar24usa

Nov 10, 2007
In McKinney here. I was told by a rep that they are shipping on the 6th so we should get them by the 8th I would think. Can't wait.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using XDA Premium HD app

All the B.S.and talking to someone at ATT or believing someone posted what some ATT person says, they have no idea, and is is useless. ATT will ship on the 6th as always called for since the pre order opportunity, unless ordering later has created an later date, unknown, haven't looked, don't care........PERIOD. No one is getting on the 2nd, 3rd, or any other darn time. Stop calling, stop believing all the nonsense, it will be here either the 7th if you paid for overnight or later, depending upon where you live. Get a life, the Note will be here when they say it will be shipped +, make nothing more out of it.

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
They usually ship 2 day FedEx. They shipped my SGSIII overnight because they did not get them out on time and I received it on the date promised, June 21, 2012. Not everyone did get them but I suspect they can handle the demand for the Note 2 which will probably not be nearly as great as the SGSIII.

We should begin to receive tracking numbers in the late afternoon of the 6th when FedEx begins picking them up.

jpinoy

Jan 5, 2009
All the B.S.and talking to someone at ATT or believing someone posted what some ATT person says, they have no idea, and is is useless. ATT will ship on the 6th as always called for since the pre order opportunity, unless ordering later has created an later date, unknown, haven't looked, don't care........PERIOD. No one is getting on the 2nd, 3rd, or any other darn time. Stop calling, stop believing all the nonsense, it will be here either the 7th if you paid for overnight or later, depending upon where you live. Get a life, the Note will be here when they say it will be shipped +, make nothing more out of it.

Totally agree... unless you saw a doctor earlier and was told that you're going to croak before the 9th(hope noboday really is), does getting the Note 2 on the 9th really going to ruin your life?.. lol..

btw, I'm going to be tracking my order and once it's delivered, I'm going home from work to pick it up and stare at it at work while it charges.. :victory: :laugh:

Totally agree... unless you saw a doctor earlier and was told that you're going to croak before the 9th(hope noboday really is), does getting the Note 2 on the 9th really going to ruin your life?.. lol..

btw, I'm going to be tracking my order and once it's delivered, I'm going home from work to pick it up and stare at it at work while it charges.. :victory: :laugh:

Precious!!
gollum.jpg

Reactions: rayandreas

Kingdombuilder

Feb 11, 2008
Flint
Well to give the update to my original post... I called to talk to someone in premier and I'm not sure who I finally got on the phone, but I asked them to confirm the shipping of the phone so that I would have someone there to sign for it. This person could not confirm nor deny. When My wife's phone was shipped I got an email stating it was shipped and I did not get one for the shipping of the Note 2 for the date I was tols that it would ship on so it is safe to say that it will be shipped as told to everyone else. I just wanted to clear the confusion. I agree with the above posts it will come when it comes. I'm more worried that I won' t have a protection case for it right away as Im waiting for that to arrive as well.

Blessed With A Note

Last edited:

planoman

Nov 30, 2010
Plano, Texas
Well to give the update to my original post... I called to talk to someone in premier and I'm not sure who I finally got on the phone, but I asked them to confirm the shipping of the phone so that I would have someone there to sign for it. This person could not confirm nor deny. When My wife's phone was shipped I got an email stating it was shipped and I did not get one for the shipping of the Note 2 for the date I was tols that it would ship on so it is safe to say that it will be shipped as told to everyone else. I just wanted to clear the confusion. I agree with the above posts it will come when it comes. I'm more worried that I won' t have a protection case for it right away as Im waiting for that to arrive as well.

Blessed With A Note

I do not think you need to sign for it. I do not recall that for the SGSIII.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You pompous little $*#@$. How dare you look down your nose and tell frustrated customers to "Calm down"

ATT has totally screwed the pooch with this Post Office thing, and you're telling a 15 yr customer with 6 accounts to calm down. I don't care to be told I have "ridiculous displays of judgement" nor how "amused and annoyed" you are. Your emphatical support and blind belief in the Government's delivery system is asinine and immature. I don't care if you ship honey via the post office or how often. The PO here in Detroit is unreliable at best - they'll deliver it when they get dang good and ready. Worse, I, like many others, specified priority shipping with a reputable carrier such as FedEx.

ATT then told us last week that the order would have to be CANCELLED just to change shipping, then there's others that ordered it yesterday and got it today! So you and your snooty attitude are not appreciated here.

Just because you've got the little admin's on your side doesn't mean you're right. So far I've seen 7 posts dropped replying to your arrogant little post. All I can say is if you can't understand the utter frustration of dealing with both the Government AND ATT at the same time, then you need to just shut up and quit responding with Sesame St type speech, and singing a song like "let's be happy" and what not

If you like the Gov't's delivery service and don't care to understand other's frustrations then butt out
    Hi, first of all, you cant attack memebers like that, especially staff members that are trying to help. reinbeau didnt attack you personally, as she stated that shes tired of the ridiculous displays in this thread... she didnt say you. You have been here a year and know the rules. DO NOT ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS BY FLAMING AND/OR TROLLING THEM!!! Next time, maybe you should take a break or close out the internet or browse another website to cool down before you vent and type up a hateful personal attack post. Posts like this do nothing but aggravate other members and do not add anything to the topic or is helpful in ANY WAY.

Anyways, lets carry on guys... and lets stop with the trolling/flaming members. It dosent do us any good to beat eachother up over the internet...
    Here is some info for those shipped via USPS

I have a 22 digit "tracking number" from AT&T for my USPS shipment. There is no such thing!
    The only label with 22 digits is Delivery Confirmation for Priority Mail.
    So AT&T has boldly lied to us saying that we would get a "tracking number."

Here is a link to the different formats of "extra services" from the Post Office. Scroll down about half way to find the table of label formats:

http://faq.usps.com/eCustomer/iq/us...usps0301d]&varset(source)=sourceType:embedded

This also answers the question about what type of shipping AT&T used: Priority Mail.

Feel free to give some "Thanks" for this post please .. it took me quite a while to find it. :D
    One thing though; While we're all anxious to get our hands on an incredibly expensive nicety like this phablet, can we take a moment and just think about how TRULY lucky we are, and direct our thoughts to our fellow countrymen and countrywomen who are still suffering under the horrible conditions left by Hurricane Sandy? There's a horrible snowstorm and freezing cold weather with blizzard speed winds going on as we fret about our smartphones.

Thanks.

Now...

Where the heck is my status update and shipment info?
    I'm going to do something nice for AT&T call center employees.... I'm going to tell people The Truth.

Tomorrow is the 6th - which is the date that AT&T claimed that they EXPECT to send out the pre-orders.

Even assuming AT&T ships out on the 6th as they currently "expect" to, there's a very high chance that the order status pages won't show that your order has shipped until sometime the morning of the 7th.

If the order status page isn't updated, no one you'll be able to talk to at AT&T will be able to tell you any further information. They might make something up in order to get rid of your call, but they don't know. If they put you on hold to supposedly call the warehouse, you can safely assume that you're on hold while they take other customer calls. (You know they have performance metrics based on the number of calls they take, right?) They'll pick your call back up later and tell you whatever they think you want to hear.

Don't panic. No matter what you say or do, that customer service rep can't make your order ship any faster, nor can they get any more factual information on your order. There's even a good chance that if they TRY to cancel the order, it won't matter. (I did that once and they shipped the phone anyway - along with another one I ordered to replace the one I cancelled.)

It'll ship when it ships.
    BTW, if you are getting mixed messages from an order status page, try checking at the following link. Seems this one will give more up-to-date info:

https://www.wireless.att.com/order_status/

(someone else posted this link either in this thread or elsewhere. I forget who it is, but credit should go to them for it.)