Who's gonna leak the Soak Test?

Search This thread

BladeRunner

Jan 15, 2012
You guys do realize that you can just go sign up for the soak test, right? It's not some exclusive club.

Then you don't have to rely on others to break the confidentiality agreement and leak it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

Really? Where? I think you sign up for MFN and then they send out a limited number of invitations for the soak test. At least I believe that is the way it has worked in the past.

temtemking

Dec 5, 2013
I believe I have received the email confirming that I am selected for the soak test. It the email it does say Kit Kat....here we go folks!

Sent from my XT1080 using xda app-developers app

temtemking

Dec 5, 2013
I would hope it's Kit Kat. It references the Kit Kat Moto X update.

bwheelies

Dec 6, 2010
Since when did they start sending emails after the original soak test email got sent?

Sent from my XT1080 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ApriliaM3

Retired Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
Bangkok
Some people here seem to think it's ok to swear as much as they want... I can assure you it's not. Knock it off.
Whether the filter edits your post or not, the intent is there and it's unacceptable.
If this continues, you will find yourself with warnings, infractions or worse.
Thanks

Brenardo

Nov 13, 2010
Kinda like posting questions in the development thread right? That kind of unacceptable?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

DeerSteak

Jul 25, 2011
Yup I did or didn't get the same email for the Mini

Sent from my XT1030 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

orcsbane13

Apr 6, 2010
More than anything I hope this update fixes the capacitive buttons to how they were before 12.15.15. Now they are unresponsive and I hate that you can swipe up on any of them for Google now.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Reactions: j.bruha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Merry Christmas!

I know there are several folks without the use of their phones. Motorola has seemingly dragged their feet on this. I received this a couple of days ago.

1. Download the “Droid MAXX dev edition” image from this site.
    2. Unzip the image
    3. Put your device in fastboot mode
    4. fastboot erase recovery
    5. Reflash the original recovery partition image with

$ fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    $ fastboot reboot

If this does not work, we recommend you need to reflash your device to original factory software

fastboot flash partition gpt.bin
    fastboot flash motoboot motoboot.img
    fastboot reboot-bootloader
    fastboot flash logo logo.bin
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
    fastboot erase modemst1
    fastboot erase modemst2
    fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn
    fastboot reboot

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/om9j3iys8em3ccf/2r5u7m-h4d

Make sure you use the fastboot included in the Windows subdirectory in the .zip. The one I was trying to use when I first flashed this would not work. And despite what the zip is titled, this WILL WORK with non-Developer edition phones.
    Pm me with your emails everyone and you will get a surprise by the end of tonight.

OK.... So factory reset via recovery seemed to do the trick, so I still have no idea what the hell happened how I got where I am, and am general confused. But anyway I'm putting up the link now since I was able to fix whatever I did, however, I'm warning everyone that I had issues and I'm going to bed now so I won't be able to offer my help of anyone has the same problem, atleast until tomorrow. Also FYI I still have root after the factory reset so if your bold go follow jcases new post in original development and here is the updated file, unzip and use the zip file inside. And regardless of what you should be able to do I don't recommend changing the name of the zip.

http://d-h.st/vV5

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    I know there are several folks without the use of their phones. Motorola has seemingly dragged their feet on this. I received this a couple of days ago.

1. Download the “Droid MAXX dev edition” image from this site.

Make sure you use the fastboot included in the Windows subdirectory in the .zip. The one I was trying to use when I first flashed this would not work. And despite what the zip is titled, this WILL WORK with non-Developer edition phones.

A mirror:
    drive. google. com/file/d/0B11ENX3qyVwyV1NuaE42SUpCcE0/edit?usp=sharing