4.3 odex SecMms.apk without contact picture

Search This thread

bamse84

Aug 17, 2013
Hi! Total noob here!
Can someone please upload an odex SecMms.apk without contact picture for stock NEE rom..
I tried but can not succeed. .?
I can make a donation also..Please help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Joku1981

Jun 4, 2012
Try this one :)

* EDIT: Remember ur phone have to be rooted, u have to copy the 2 files in System/App and reboot ur phone. Good luck :)

Attachments

• SecMMS.zip
    6.4 MB · Views: 66
Last edited:

bamse84

Aug 17, 2013
Thank you my friend. .i will try it tomorrow. .?

andbir

May 16, 2012
Lund

* EDIT: Remember ur phone have to be rooted, u have to copy the 2 files in System/App and reboot ur phone. Good luck :)

Can someone please upload the original 4.3 NEE version of SecMms.apk and accompanying odex, i seem to have ****ed up the original :p thank you very much

Edit: i used the above two files to replace my errornous secmms.apk and flagged them 755 to be sure they had appropriate security.
But the messaging icon is still gone from my ui both in nova launcher and in touchwiz (missing from apps availiable to add to launcher desktop)
i still seem to be able to send sms:es (from GoSMS) but sending MMS still doesn't work (which is why i was fiddling with this in the first place)

Last edited:

bamse84

Aug 17, 2013

It still has my friend. .but thanks for trying helping me out. .i will keep searching