[Q] Will the LTE variant stay under the overall Moto G?

Search This thread

setherd

Apr 7, 2010
My Moto G LTE should arrive tomorrow. I didn't know if there were plans for a separate forum section for the LTE version or would discussion of it stay here.

any ideas?:laugh:

Reactions: BlueFlame4

KapilFaujdar

Apr 19, 2014
Jaipur
there is a unified forum for all variants. i. e. XT1028, XT1032, XT1033, XT1034. so I think there won't be any separate forum.

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

rezoundness

Jul 18, 2012
So all Samsung galaxy smartphones are under Samsung galaxy like s1 s2 ace exhibit and all

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

aggelosvan

Feb 17, 2011
Athens, Greece
Well someone who already has the Moto G LTE said here that the original Moto G's roms don't work on the LTE model, I think we need a Moto G LTE section. The LTE model name is XT1045.

Last edited:

Darkshado

Apr 16, 2011
Montréal
Nvidia Shield Tablet
Nexus 6
It'll be interesting to see if the differences between falcon and peregrine are so significant that you can't swap ROMs between the two with some adjustments.

Of course they won't work out of the box, the modem hardware is different. And there's the external SD card. But if the remainder of the partition layout is the same, it shouldn't be too hard to support both trees at once.

As long as the threads are tagged properly this is a non-issue IMO. (See US and Canadian variant coexisting like the T889/T889V and I317/I317M.) They could also make a subforum like they have for other devices such as the Galaxy Ace S5830/S5830i or the Note II N7100/N7105

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    My Moto G LTE should arrive tomorrow. I didn't know if there were plans for a separate forum section for the LTE version or would discussion of it stay here.

any ideas?:laugh: