Foggish photos using Nexus 4

Search This thread

peslap

Nov 8, 2011
Hello everybody!

From what've read, I understand that Nexus 4 is based on LG phone, LG Optimus G.

One of my acquaintance bought the LG Optimus G a couple of months ago and one thing that he noticed was that the photos present some kind of "foggish" effect. It's like some kind of smoke in the picture and from he's research, he concluded that the all the Optimus G phones had this "facility". He looked at lots of reviews and he saw this problem.

So, my question: does the Nexus 4 has the same problem?

I found a site which compares the Nexus 5 camera with Nexus 4 camera here:
http://www.phonearena.com/news/Nexu...exus-4-spot-the-differences_id49020#3-Nexus-5

Look at the first 2 sets of pictures, especially the photo with the keyboard.

Is it me or the Nexus 4 photos present the same foggish effect?

Last edited:

Krazhil

Apr 4, 2012
Its your display

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

1. Who are you calling a noob?

(from the e-mail)
> ---Quote (Originally by Krazhil)---
> In fact the N4 camera is really bad.
> ---End Quote---
> Stfu noob

2. It is NOT my display. I tried a lot of settings and camera apps on my N4 and compared the photos with other smartphones on ONE display. You should really check your eyes. Even in good light you can see a lot of distortion and the auto-focus does not work properly.

albundy2010

Sep 24, 2010
The nexus fanboys all received a different device from the rest of the world that includes a magical camera sensor!

But to the OP, the nexus 4 includes the same camera as the 8mp Optimus G model. If camera performance is important to you, stay away from this device.

But the again you're looking a 1.5 year old device that launched at a starting point of 300 bucks.

Cream$ickleHJ

Jul 3, 2013
The nexus fanboys all received a different device from the rest of the world that includes a magical camera sensor!

But to the OP, the nexus 4 includes the same camera as the 8mp Optimus G model. If camera performance is important to you, stay away from this device.

But the again you're looking a 1.5 year old device that launched at a starting point of 300 bucks.

Who you calling a "fanboy"? 3000 post and think your a tough guy congrats, And price doesn't mean ****...bragger

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Who you calling a "fanboy"? 3000 post and think your a tough guy congrats, And price doesn't mean ****...bragger, that show sucked too

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Retarded people can't make their own decisions on answering their questions,.. So they post a lousy question to hand them answers...get a job and some money and invest in a standalone camera,,cheap ****z

albundy2010

Sep 24, 2010
Who you calling a "fanboy"? 3000 post and think your a tough guy congrats, And price doesn't mean ****...bragger

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Retarded people can't make their own decisions on answering their questions,.. So they post a lousy question to hand them answers...get a job and some money and invest in a standalone camera,,cheap ****z

First it's you're.

It's nothing about being tough or whatever other nonsense you're going on about.

When anybody denies reality because of a brand on the back of their devices. They're fanboys

The OP is asking about the foggy picture look. And the device does often produce images with it in various lighting conditions.

Oh not mine! It's your screen... Pure nonsense. It's there.

And now somebody is upset because somebody says something negative about their brand of love. R people.... Get a job / money.... So yup. That's a fanboy alright