THE OFFICIAL OFF-TOPIC THREAD! :)

Search This thread

c20h25n3o

Feb 19, 2007
Hi guys,

Quick question; now that NaviFirm is offline, where can I get a rom for a Lumia 800.
Unbranded.

For some reason with this branded one (3Sverige), mobile internet refuses to work :/

b3culet

Aug 10, 2013
Introduction to 7.8

Hello people ! My name is Gabriel, and... as you can see, i'm a beginner.

I just got my Nokia Lumia 800, with the 7.5 update (7.10.8773.98). I had a hard time trying to learn what this phone can do, even now it just beats me, K.O.'s me. I saw the Bluetooth Sharing it's not available on 7.5, neither I can transfer contacts from phone to SIM. I searched all over the web to see if the new update ( 7.8 ) can help me in any way.

I kinda didn't liked what i saw. If I upgrade it to 7.8, my battery phone will literally die. I am using my phone a lot... I've got it Second-Hand, from a buddy. Never asked him if he Hard-Reset the phone or not. What i'm trying to ask you is... can this phone be fixed any way ?

How to fix the battery life problem if I update it ?

Will the Bluetooth Sharing app and the SIM transfer work ?

I'm sorry if there's already a thread for what i asked, i tried to search on the web, fixes, everything... help please :eek: ?

Last edited:

abrox96

Apr 4, 2013
Mumbai
Guys, Someone pls help me..

Guys, I wanted to ask a question..
On the developer forum for lumia 710, regarding a custom rom issue..
But xda needs me to make more than 10 posts, b4 I start replying on the particular forum..
I am a beginner with all these stuff, so I cant think of any thing to post..
Can somebody pls tell me if there is some other way to do it...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

majkel_nw

Nov 30, 2012
Gorzów WLKP.
Guys, I wanted to ask a question..
On the developer forum for lumia 710, regarding a custom rom issue..
But xda needs me to make more than 10 posts, b4 I start replying on the particular forum..
I am a beginner with all these stuff, so I cant think of any thing to post..
Can somebody pls tell me if there is some other way to do it...:rolleyes:

U must use your knowledge :p :)

Josh88m

Jun 28, 2012
Hi at all,
I have a Lumia 710 with DLOAD bootloader version 7.33.0 and OS version 7.10.8862.144.
Can I change the bootloader from DLOAD to QUALCOMM and after install a Custom ROM?
Thanks

RitchieBlackmore

Aug 12, 2012
Hi folks,

Is there a possibility to use Android on Lumia 710?

Gesendet von meinem KFTT mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

spikypotato

Sep 28, 2013
The Nokia X

Oh well, the Nokia X series is here.

I wish I could swap my L800 with a X, because I would rather go through the lags of Android than being a left out WP7-user. :silly:

If Lumia 800 is an Android, it would have ICS or Jelly Bean already because the hardware is not that bad.

tenssa

Jun 13, 2011
Is there a browser with working "go to first unread" option while reading unread post on forums?

Taparalk is too slow...

vnvman

Oct 31, 2009
Alba
Ohh the 800...such a sweet phone, I still have mine and I turn it on from time to time. The screen still shines with its amazing deep blacks, many drops and it's still pristine, battery life went down the drain but really this is a phone I used for more than a year and a half and for me it's a huge record. The design still is the greatest in the WP lineup IMHO, very comfortable to hold, pocketable. Thinking about buying a white case and a new battery and use it as a secondary phone from time to time. Still a beautiful little thing to look at when it lays on the table in all its glory.

Reactions: LionGreen

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you like to chat - it's a perfect place for you! :)
    Respect each other and have a lot of fun :laugh:
    Does exist sim unlocking method?

Thx for reply.
    Ohh the 800...such a sweet phone, I still have mine and I turn it on from time to time. The screen still shines with its amazing deep blacks, many drops and it's still pristine, battery life went down the drain but really this is a phone I used for more than a year and a half and for me it's a huge record. The design still is the greatest in the WP lineup IMHO, very comfortable to hold, pocketable. Thinking about buying a white case and a new battery and use it as a secondary phone from time to time. Still a beautiful little thing to look at when it lays on the table in all its glory.