[App][Support]WearFaces - Create your own custom watchfaces for Android Wear!

Search This thread

expressive87

Jun 16, 2013
her-own-design-Uhrart.png

Hello, I'm the dev of WearFaces and I saw, that _MinusZero_ made a thread on XDA. But to provide better information and ressources here is now the official support thread, where you can post your custom wearfaces, suggestions and issues.

WearFaces - Play Store Link

hellologo1.png
custom_wear_logo.png
1.png
3.png

WearFaces is a free App for all Android Wear devices. It brings you ready made quality design watchfaces, but more important:
It allows you to easily create own custom wearfaces for your own device. Simply choose some picture and you are good to go.

HOW TO USE WEARFACE PACKS

1. Simply download a wearface pack from http://wearfaces.com/featured/ onto your device/DropBox/Google Drive.
2. Open the WearFace App and import the zip (ES File Explorer works best)
3. Hit "Send to Wear", wait some seconds till data transfer is finished and reapply the custom wearface.

HOW-TO MAKE YOUR OWN DESIGN:

1. Design your own watchface by creating pictures for the dial, hourhand, minutehand and the secondshand and the according dimmed states. (best 320x320px and .png format) Or download premade wearface packs from users on www.wearfaces.com/featured/
2. Save your own custom watch face files on your device/Dropbox/Google Drive.
4. Start the WearFaces App and choose the different files. (Note: On the image pick dialog, a file explorer like ES File Explorer works best).
5. Hit "Send to Wear", wait until the dialog opens on the watch. After the progress bar finishes you can apply the "Custom WearFace" from the wacthface picker.

If you have issues look in the FAQ or write an email to issues@uhrart.com and explain your problem in detail

Features of current Version 1.15

- customize the *dimmed state* of the clock
- import/download watchface packs from wearfaces.com/featured/
- german translation added (more will follow soon)
- Dropbox/Google Drive support
- data transfer updated
- reworked all dimed state pictures
- 4 quality watch face designs from the talented designer Ryan M. Kelly (ryanmkelly.me)
- 2 additional designs from me
- 1 design from Georgios Mn.
- change dial, hour hand, minutes hand and seconds hand
- support for Moto360, LG G Watch, Samsung GEAR Live

Please post your custom wearfaces in this thread or in the Google+ Group. Also discussions, feedback and issues are welcome.

Visit also the official site: wearfaces.com for more information.

Kind regards
Albrecht

Last edited:

tomh1979

Jun 22, 2010
York, PA
I am only having one issue with the app,I can't seem to assign any hands, no matter which one I've tried, I keep only being stuck with what comes with the app, either the red hands or the white hands. I have a nexus 5,which at first I thought maybe it was cause I was running android L, so reverted back to 4.4.4 and same result, well sorta, in android L I could only get the red hands, choosing a dial wasn't a issue, once I reverted back to 4.4.4 no more red hands, but now white hands instead, granted in the app it'll show me what I want, but will not send through to my watch as such.

spiderflash

Jun 19, 2014
Munich
I am only having one issue with the app,I can't seem to assign any hands, no matter which one I've tried, I keep only being stuck with what comes with the app, either the red hands or the white hands. I have a nexus 5,which at first I thought maybe it was cause I was running android L, so reverted back to 4.4.4 and same result, well sorta, in android L I could only get the red hands, choosing a dial wasn't a issue, once I reverted back to 4.4.4 no more red hands, but now white hands instead, granted in the app it'll show me what I want, but will not send through to my watch as such.

Have you tried the "resync all aps" option in the android wear app? You also have to open the wearfaces app on the watch first before you can send any watch faces.

_MinusZero_

Apr 26, 2014
Manchester
BAM.

Swisslike (Also available in white)
plpe9ch.jpg

Files available here: click!

Ornate (Also available in white)
jeGEh4Z.jpg

Glow (Other colours available on request)
NWZSSyq.jpg

Blips (Any colour as long as it's green)
7zYrEja.jpg

Window (Other colours available on request)
lrodmEN.jpg

What time is it?
Otn16nd.jpg

Bars (I like green, okay? Other colours are available on request)
J4H1Qpw.png

Last edited:
Reactions: expressive87

glitchexe

May 1, 2010

I have the same issue on my N5. Running Android L Preview. I didn't do a revert back to 4.4.4.
I've done a re-sync with the apps on the LG G Watch, still no change.

Setting the face works, but I can't set any of the hands.

tomh1979

Jun 22, 2010
York, PA
I have the same issue on my N5. Running Android L Preview. I didn't do a revert back to 4.4.4.
I've done a re-sync with the apps on the LG G Watch, still no change.

Setting the face works, but I can't set any of the hands.
exactly as me, yeah the dial is no issue, but the hands is a no go, i've tried even clearing app data, un-installing and re-installing, and still no go, maybe it just don't like the Nexus 5, lol.

unoo

Jul 21, 2012
Vancouver
does it support animated gifs?

Edit* just tried it and it crashes. If it is possible would you be able to add support for animated gifs?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    her-own-design-Uhrart.png

Hello, I'm the dev of WearFaces and I saw, that _MinusZero_ made a thread on XDA. But to provide better information and ressources here is now the official support thread, where you can post your custom wearfaces, suggestions and issues.

WearFaces - Play Store Link

hellologo1.png
    custom_wear_logo.png
    1.png
    3.png

WearFaces is a free App for all Android Wear devices. It brings you ready made quality design watchfaces, but more important:
    It allows you to easily create own custom wearfaces for your own device. Simply choose some picture and you are good to go.

HOW TO USE WEARFACE PACKS

1. Simply download a wearface pack from http://wearfaces.com/featured/ onto your device/DropBox/Google Drive.
    2. Open the WearFace App and import the zip (ES File Explorer works best)
    3. Hit "Send to Wear", wait some seconds till data transfer is finished and reapply the custom wearface.

HOW-TO MAKE YOUR OWN DESIGN:

1. Design your own watchface by creating pictures for the dial, hourhand, minutehand and the secondshand and the according dimmed states. (best 320x320px and .png format) Or download premade wearface packs from users on www.wearfaces.com/featured/
    2. Save your own custom watch face files on your device/Dropbox/Google Drive.
    4. Start the WearFaces App and choose the different files. (Note: On the image pick dialog, a file explorer like ES File Explorer works best).
    5. Hit "Send to Wear", wait until the dialog opens on the watch. After the progress bar finishes you can apply the "Custom WearFace" from the wacthface picker.

If you have issues look in the FAQ or write an email to issues@uhrart.com and explain your problem in detail

Features of current Version 1.15

- customize the *dimmed state* of the clock
    - import/download watchface packs from wearfaces.com/featured/
    - german translation added (more will follow soon)
    - Dropbox/Google Drive support
    - data transfer updated
    - reworked all dimed state pictures
    - 4 quality watch face designs from the talented designer Ryan M. Kelly (ryanmkelly.me)
    - 2 additional designs from me
    - 1 design from Georgios Mn.
    - change dial, hour hand, minutes hand and seconds hand
    - support for Moto360, LG G Watch, Samsung GEAR Live

Please post your custom wearfaces in this thread or in the Google+ Group. Also discussions, feedback and issues are welcome.

Visit also the official site: wearfaces.com for more information.

Kind regards
    Albrecht
    D
    Deleted member 3988348
    Mechanicle Watchface

The final of my Watchface version for LG G Watch!

i2gHPvI.jpg

A9NxZFF.png

You could download images here.
    Update 118 released

So you wanted to add digital clock functions or date support. Here it is! :cowboy:
    Also you can now export and share with one click your creation!

Edit the font, color, size and the Information that gets shown.

Read the HOW TO of the new features:
    http://wearfaces.com/wearfaces-updated-digital-clock-watchface/

update1181.png
    Beautiful app. Was wondering if you planned on adding some placeholders for weather, date or maybe next item on the agenda?

Thank you!
    Currently I have implemented the ability to add date/time in textform. The update just needs some last tests and will be released in the next days. Adding Weather is planned as for the near future. The other I will also implement, thank for these suggestions.
    Currently I'm extremly busy with my work. But I think in Octobre the update rate will better.
    Issue will be looked at!

exactly as me, yeah the dial is no issue, but the hands is a no go, i've tried even clearing app data, un-installing and re-installing, and still no go, maybe it just don't like the Nexus 5, lol.

Ok, I look into it!! Some people have this issue and others not. I have to debug this. So wait for the update.