HTC Diamond theme for HTC Home (New : HHC Pack)

Search This thread

albiGib

Iam completely new to this, I have been trying for HOURS to get this on my samsung i600 running windows mobile 6. Can it be done? If so, could someone be so kind as to instruct me how? I have already installed htc home plugin v2.1 (*nothing appears) and hhc too, but that dont work...keeps giving me error not supported or something alongthose lines..thank you guys !

gocoelho

Dec 17, 2010
HTC Home for Diamond p3700

Hello,

i read this forum until page 25...
HTC Home doesn't work for me yet.
Only this HTC.Home.v2.1.1005.722.Directory.And.Brightness.Fix.schen.cab works for me until now... and i get some issues

How can i fix it? Pleeeeease, help me

Another think im trying is add some exe file on Programs menu for i can use in launcher =D by the way, the laucher of this HTC doesn't work too ='(

Attachments

• HTC.Home.v2.1.1005.722.Directory.And.Brightness.Fix.schen.cab.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • sshot006.png
    sshot006.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 52

demonlordoftheround

May 31, 2008
Miami, Florida
Hello,

i read this forum until page 25...
HTC Home doesn't work for me yet.
Only this HTC.Home.v2.1.1005.722.Directory.And.Brightness.Fix.schen.cab works for me until now... and i get some issues

How can i fix it? Pleeeeease, help me

Another think im trying is add some exe file on Programs menu for i can use in launcher =D by the way, the laucher of this HTC doesn't work too ='(

I'm pretty sure that cab is for a QVGA device like the Hermes and your Diamond is VGA. That is why the graphics are so small.

@gocoelho, try this one instead (all credits go to Studio Kuma). It is, most probably, the same build as the one which caused you trouble, but take a look at my Avatar for the proportions on a WVGA screen. You see, it is plain simple (i.e. no animations, no 3D), but it worked fine in all WM phones I had so far, both with VGA and WVGA screens.

Hope it works for you too.

Regards,
Carlos

gocoelho

Dec 17, 2010
Thanks for you and Kuma Studios

All sizes looks great, but i got the same problem with this cab file.

When i try use the Launcher or Contact tabs, the itens dont work... I've got this message.
Weather tab nothing happens, nothing appers

Theres way to solve this problem?

ps.: Sorry delay to reply

Attachments

• sshot007.png
    sshot007.png
    26 KB · Views: 47
  • sshot008.png
    sshot008.png
    20.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

gocoelho