[HELP] WFS 2012 mass storage problem

Search This thread

banangrg

Aug 19, 2013
Pacanow
Hi,
i have a problem with mass storage on wildfire s 2012 (s-on, rooted ,cwm 5 recovery).
The problem is on 2 roms (only 2 that i flashed on wfs), but these situations are bit different:

1. For a some time, i was using owl project (i mean android 4.2.2) , and when i connect usb cable, i have an option to enable usb mass storage, but my computer doesn't see sd card.
2. Then i flashed Marvellous Sense 3.5 (7-10-13...the newest release anyway) (full wipe before of course), when i connect usb cable, the phone only charges, there is no popup or sth to select usb connection options.

Both problems, are not present at the first usb plugging, after flashing a rom, they appear after next ones.
Maybe this can be helpfull tip: mounting usb mass storage in recovery setting doesn't work too (when i want to copy anything to the phone, i need to reflash and boot a "fresh" rom).

I was searching the solution on ROM threads but, there is no mention of any usb problem.
I'm sure the usb cable is working properly, i've tried it to connet other phones and all is working properly.
I believe that someone will help me, I'm noob in Wildfire S, thanks in advance :)

csoulr666

Jun 30, 2011
Aligarh
Hi,
i have a problem with mass storage on wildfire s 2012 (s-on, rooted ,cwm 5 recovery).
The problem is on 2 roms (only 2 that i flashed on wfs), but these situations are bit different:

1. For a some time, i was using owl project (i mean android 4.2.2) , and when i connect usb cable, i have an option to enable usb mass storage, but my computer doesn't see sd card.
2. Then i flashed Marvellous Sense 3.5 (7-10-13...the newest release anyway) (full wipe before of course), when i connect usb cable, the phone only charges, there is no popup or sth to select usb connection options.

Both problems, are not present at the first usb plugging, after flashing a rom, they appear after next ones.
Maybe this can be helpfull tip: mounting usb mass storage in recovery setting doesn't work too (when i want to copy anything to the phone, i need to reflash and boot a "fresh" rom).

I was searching the solution on ROM threads but, there is no mention of any usb problem.
I'm sure the usb cable is working properly, i've tried it to connet other phones and all is working properly.
I believe that someone will help me, I'm noob in Wildfire S, thanks in advance :)

Have you tried plugging the SD card on your PC via a card reader? There could be a problem with the phone's MicroUSB port. Also try using another cable if you have one.

Reactions: banangrg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

Have you tried plugging the SD card on your PC via a card reader? There could be a problem with the phone's MicroUSB port. Also try using another cable if you have one.