New FREE 3D Launcher-Regina

Search This thread

gigabruno

Aug 9, 2013
Brasilia
Hey guys, there a new 3D launcher available called Regina. It looks really amazing, and puts SPB mobile shell to shame. Best of all, its FREE!!!!. ill test it and post a feedback very soon. in the mean time do give it a try:D

"Regina 3D Launcher
A launcher that uses pure 3D graphics has arrived.
Regina 3D Launcher has exciting and dynamic 3D effects for your pleasure.
Browsing workspaces, creating shortcuts, and removing widgets have gotten a little bit more fun.
And that's not all, we have more great features that you might be interested.
Now experience the excitement and fun you can have with all the cool features in Regina.
Video demo of Regina Launcher can be found on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXhtxecPHr8

* Highlighted Features
- Intuitive 3D workspace browser
- Separate wallpaper for each workspace
- Secret workspaces where you can hide some of your app shortcuts and widgets for your privacy
- Regina widgets (full 3D widgets)
- All widgets and shortcuts can be positioned freely without much restrction in workspaces
- Uninstall apps from workspace directly
- Pleasant visual effects

* Notes
- First of all, select "Version x.x.x" item in Regina Settings menu and update all app in list.
- Supports Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread and tested on Galaxy Tab too.
- Live Wallpaper is not supported because of performance issue.
- Because Regina 3D Launcher is pure 3D graphics, your device must have a decent graphics chip to gain usable performance."

EDIT: Here's a video of some of the other improvements that the developers are working on:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NemusTech#p/a/u/2/HQu53fuzarE

works in engle_marsCM10.2 rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    first impressions are really good. the transitions between home screens are brilliantly fluid. the flipping of the digital clock is smooth most of the time but sometimes it does get a little choppy, but its easily overlooked. some niggly bugs, but they are easily overlooked. excellent eye candy. not many add-ons yet, but the available ones are brilliant with superbly smooth transitions and good animation. unfortunately everytime u launch an app ie text messaging, and go back to your home screen, it takes a while (ie a brief lag) before u get there. slightly annoying, but its nt sthg tht'll make u uninstall this otherwise magnificent launcher.

the weather application does not have very many cities yet, but im pretty sure all these minor things will be fixed in newer updates. the menu is a horizontal style transition with numbered pages, as opposed to the standard android style vertical scrolling. the translucent menu means the home screen is visible in the background...a rather nice touch

the theme application has some very pretty wallpapers to it. sadly though, i cant seem to synchronize the theme of the home screens with the lock screen, and unfortunately i cant seem to use the wallpapers that are already on my phone for the home screens. not a major issue, but a lil annoying.

all in all, i think for a free launcher, it certainly gives launcher pro, and SPB mobile shell, which are both paid apps a run for their money.

there is also word that it is open source, for themes and such, so devs take note:)

Final Word: in my personal opinion, i find this the best launcher i have used so far. and i do hope that the updates and bug fixes will be released sooner to make it even better.

EDIT: This application is especially brilliant for people looking for a good launcher but are unable to purchase applications from the Android Market due to the fact they come from countries in which google does not distribute applications just yet: ie Malaysia, Indonesia, China etc.
    Hey guys, there a new 3D launcher available called Regina. It looks really amazing, and puts SPB mobile shell to shame. Best of all, its FREE!!!!. ill test it and post a feedback very soon. in the mean time do give it a try:D

"Regina 3D Launcher
    A launcher that uses pure 3D graphics has arrived.
    Regina 3D Launcher has exciting and dynamic 3D effects for your pleasure.
    Browsing workspaces, creating shortcuts, and removing widgets have gotten a little bit more fun.
    And that's not all, we have more great features that you might be interested.
    Now experience the excitement and fun you can have with all the cool features in Regina.
    Video demo of Regina Launcher can be found on YouTube.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXhtxecPHr8

* Highlighted Features
    - Intuitive 3D workspace browser
    - Separate wallpaper for each workspace
    - Secret workspaces where you can hide some of your app shortcuts and widgets for your privacy
    - Regina widgets (full 3D widgets)
    - All widgets and shortcuts can be positioned freely without much restrction in workspaces
    - Uninstall apps from workspace directly
    - Pleasant visual effects

* Notes
    - First of all, select "Version x.x.x" item in Regina Settings menu and update all app in list.
    - Supports Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread and tested on Galaxy Tab too.
    - Live Wallpaper is not supported because of performance issue.
    - Because Regina 3D Launcher is pure 3D graphics, your device must have a decent graphics chip to gain usable performance."

EDIT: Here's a video of some of the other improvements that the developers are working on:

http://www.youtube.com/user/NemusTech#p/a/u/2/HQu53fuzarE
    Thanks a lot :)
    One more questin since you were geneous in ur answer :D:D. I will download Home Swithcer as you said and give it a try, but will I lose the settings already configured on my current launcher ??? :rolleyes:

Apart from Motoblur, you can use home smack (the newer version of home switcher) to alternate between ANY launcher. that means you could have regina, sense, ADW and GO all installed at the same time, and you can alternate between them pretty much the same way like you alt+tab on your pc. there will be a small notification icon on the top left of your notification bar. slide it down, click on the icon and switch between launchers.

and no, from my experience you should not lose any configured settings on your current default launcher. :)