Gaming on Motorola Milestone2 CM10

Search This thread

L3ibnitZ

Jan 25, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi everybody,
are you able to play any gameloft games on your ms2 with cm10?

EA games like Dead Space and NFS Most Wanted are working finde, also GTAIII is working(damn laggy but working).
But i'm not able to run gangstar or nova for example.

Just list here which games you are running, and which you'd recommend.
It would also be nice if you add which version of cm10 AND much more important which version of the game you are using.

I would add the first post with a list of working/recommended games if you like.

Thx guys!

crazyteknohed

Apr 10, 2011
Modern Combat 3 seems to be working fine with the latest 10/11 build. Never got it to work before, I'm guessing due to a lack of free RAM.

Reactions: L3ibnitZ

Legza

Feb 16, 2011
Kovrov
Moto Edge X30
Yes, it seems that pretty most of Gameloft games have troubles with CM10 compatibility. Some of them are not compatible with ICS as they are not running on CM9 as well. And some seem to have troubles with our hardware, or drivers, as they run on Rondoval's CM9 and fail on Tezet's CM9/10. Here is my practice:

NOVA: running, but has white screen. Seems to be a display driver problem (worked fine on CM9).

NOVA 2 HD: not running at all.

Gangstar Miami Vindication HD: not working (worked on CM9).

Gangstar Rio: seems to be working well.

Splinter Cell Conviction HD - partially works, but has multitouch bug. That is when you actively use 2 fingers simultaneously (i.e. running and aiming), the game crashes with some kind of overflow in logcat. Seems to be the grafics driver error, because the same error reproduced in all Gameloft games on the Tezet's CM9, but on the Rondoval's one worked well. However, the game is playable when you try not to use 2-fingers touch - but not recommended, of course.

Asphalt 5 HD, 6 HD - no problems at all, recommended.

BackStab HD: seems to be working.

Reactions: L3ibnitZ

creondai

Jun 5, 2010
Rio de Janeiro
bad

yeah yeah...
these games are cool.
i'm running even chaos ring on my MS2.
my whole problem is with Rage of Bahamut. besides it's laggy, i'm having trouble with the screen and it crashes all system also.:(

Hollyca

Aug 25, 2012
Maybe it would help?

I've been searching for a while the best build.prop for CM10
And maybe those one whould help you to make GTA less laggy ?

(Had those lign into system/build.prop with a system explorer : mount R/W, open in text editor)

Build.prop :

#Render UI with GPU
debug.sf.hw=1
#debug.composition.type=gpu
debug.composition.type=c2d
debug.performance.tuning=1
debug.enabletr=true
debug.qctwa.preservebuf=1
dev.pm.dyn_samplingrate=1
ro.vold.umsdirtyratio=20
debug.overlayui.enable=1
debug.egl.hw=1
ro.fb.mode=1
hw3d.force=1
persist.sys.composition.type=c2d
persist.sys.ui.hw=1
ro.sf.compbypass.enable=0

Predes

Jan 3, 2013
What about Downhill Extreme game?
I cant run on CM10, the race mode doesnt work.

L3ibnitZ

Jan 25, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Poco F3
What about Downhill Extreme game?
I cant run on CM10, the race mode doesnt work.

The menu works fine, but i don't see anything else than the overlay when i want to start playing.

Sent from my A953 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357401138477.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357401138477.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 114
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357401152205.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357401152205.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 82

Finalus

May 26, 2013
Gameloft suck ;/ if you have custom rom you bet your as you will have truble with gl games ;/

zdian

Mar 14, 2013
I don't have that problem

Hi everybody,
are you able to play any gameloft games on your ms2 with cm10?

EA games like Dead Space and NFS Most Wanted are working finde, also GTAIII is working(damn laggy but working).
But i'm not able to run gangstar or nova for example.

Just list here which games you are running, and which you'd recommend.
It would also be nice if you add which version of cm10 AND much more important which version of the game you are using.

I would add the first post with a list of working/recommended games if you like.

Thx guys!

I don't have problem using cm 10

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Modern Combat 3 seems to be working fine with the latest 10/11 build. Never got it to work before, I'm guessing due to a lack of free RAM.
    Yes, it seems that pretty most of Gameloft games have troubles with CM10 compatibility. Some of them are not compatible with ICS as they are not running on CM9 as well. And some seem to have troubles with our hardware, or drivers, as they run on Rondoval's CM9 and fail on Tezet's CM9/10. Here is my practice:

NOVA: running, but has white screen. Seems to be a display driver problem (worked fine on CM9).

NOVA 2 HD: not running at all.

Gangstar Miami Vindication HD: not working (worked on CM9).

Gangstar Rio: seems to be working well.

Splinter Cell Conviction HD - partially works, but has multitouch bug. That is when you actively use 2 fingers simultaneously (i.e. running and aiming), the game crashes with some kind of overflow in logcat. Seems to be the grafics driver error, because the same error reproduced in all Gameloft games on the Tezet's CM9, but on the Rondoval's one worked well. However, the game is playable when you try not to use 2-fingers touch - but not recommended, of course.

Asphalt 5 HD, 6 HD - no problems at all, recommended.

BackStab HD: seems to be working.