Root for KK on the Flex thanks to geohot

Search This thread

Freak

Jun 23, 2005
Little Rock, AR
Last edited:
Sep 15, 2010
Charleston
worked on d955 4.4.2 but i can't update istall super su....

Did you check that original thread? There is a version of Super su that you can download in that thread that allows you to update. It is not the same version as in the market. I'd have to comb back through the thread to find the link and I can't right now, but its in there somewhere.

Reactions: sreg

sreg

May 28, 2008
Siracusa
ok but it is a zip file and 4.4.2 don't have recovery

solved
unzip , go in common and take superuser.apk, transfer apk into device and install. worked for me:laugh:
Thank you for help

Last edited:

Bowmanspeer

Jul 18, 2011
Oregon
Wooohooooo! Used root checker to confirm.

Sent from my plasticy, bendy, electronic gadget thing using tapatalk forum reading/posting thing.

Atratus

Jul 6, 2013
I got it rooted, now if I could just figure out the custom recovery. It is different then other phones I have done.

sreg

May 28, 2008
Siracusa
Why you wont unroot? Can you give more info about your LG? I think if you can,you try to install stock firmware

Inviato dal mio LG-D955 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: nnik_1969

Bowmanspeer

Jul 18, 2011
Oregon
I am going to buy a new LG flex next week and I want to know the process of rooting and unrooting
root with towelroot. download supersu from play. let it update. in settings of supersu you can do full cleanup and unroot. I just did it to test. I used root checker to confirm. then went back and ran towelroot again.

Sent from my plasticy, bendy, electronic gadget thing using tapatalk forum reading/posting thing.

Reactions: nnik_1969

nnik_1969

Dec 18, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold3
root with towelroot. download supersu from play. let it update. in settings of supersu you can do full cleanup and unroot. I just did it to test. I used root checker to confirm. then went back and ran towelroot again.

Thanks mate. You are great.
The simplest rooting method ever

Top Liked Posts