Samsung France confirms KitKat update for the Galaxy S III LTE

Search This thread

achrafi9305

Aug 21, 2014
Hi everyone! I have nice news today!
Today I talked with a samsung agent from Samsung France with live chat!
I asked him about KitKat update for the Galaxy S3 4G GT-I9305! He said currenlty Samsung is developping the firmware for The S III 4G and It will be announced when It s done! But unfortuently he doesnt know when it will be availble to download because Samsung has plenty of phones !
So Surely Samsung will update the S III 4G to KitKat :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Reactions: Zsolt72

Kemor5

Sep 3, 2014
Spanish Town
waiting

I asked him about KitKat update for the Galaxy S3 4G GT-I9305! He said currenlty Samsung is developping the firmware for The S III 4G and It will be announced when It s done! But unfortuently he doesnt know when it will be availble to download because Samsung has plenty of phones !

Still waiting for my update:(

kachan64

Mar 3, 2013
I contacted Samsung Australia
Thankyou for contacting Samsung Australia. We know that you are interested to find out what the latest software. Please be sure to check the update via settings or download Kias... Bla bla bla we don't have a exact date when kit Kat will be out

Xhemal1325

Jul 2, 2013
if the S3 LTE internationaly gets Kitkat, will the S3 LTE Korea Version get it too ? What do u guys think ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.