Dec 6, 2012
Algeria
www.sxtpdevelopers.com
Hello Everyone Sextape and the Gang Here,

This is a tar for the latest firmware Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Variant:

Download Here

Sextape Comments:
Android OS: 4.1.2

And For Those Lurking Around To Find The Files And Posting Before Head This Warning We Shall Not Be Posting Files For Any New Releases

Like our work go to our site and click an AD it helps :)

jlear3

Aug 22, 2011
Second woot woot
First thanks :D :p

Hope the guy that posted this prior to release doesn't mess it up for everyone :( we all NEED team sxtp!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Reactions: optimummind

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Everyone Sextape and the Gang Here,

This is a tar for the latest firmware Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Variant:

Download Here

Sextape Comments:
    Android OS: 4.1.2

And For Those Lurking Around To Find The Files And Posting Before Head This Warning We Shall Not Be Posting Files For Any New Releases

Like our work go to our site and click an AD it helps :)
    I appreciate the releases as much as anyone, but you really don't get the intent of the internet do you..

I don't think its so much that as protecting ourselves. When we were uploading the TAR it was mistakenly uploaded to a public folder. It was discovered before the upload was verified. Without knowing any better someone could have flashed it and messed up their phone. We don't want the responsibility for that or to be the cause of it. If that same person shared the link before it was ready it could seriously mess up a lot of people, we really don't want that on our heads! This time we were lucky. We're just going to be more careful in the future.
    You have to cast a disable network optimization spell in the mobile networks settings.
    Running this ROM for the past 3-4 hrs..no hiccups. Very smooth.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app
    I can't believe people still complain about battery problems why haven't you gone to Amazon.com and gotten the Q cell battery 4200mah, changed my life...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda app-developers app

Congratz!

Even if peeps don't want to go that far.. Just invest in a second stock battery and a wall charger. Easy peezy and cheap.