This is very annoying.

Search This thread

UncleMike1

Apr 14, 2008
I recently flashed my phone with the energy rom that doesn't have any htc sense, instead comes with spb shell. The issue that I'm having is when ever I call my voicemail I get a text message like this "129 //vvm:SYNC:ev=MBU".
This is really annoying and I want to get rid of it some how. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

UncleMike1

Apr 14, 2008
I noticed that too.
However, I use Google Voice, so I never call my voicemail.

Its just something that shouldn't be happening. I definitely appreciate all of the work that the developers do on this site but some of the little stuff that doesn't get checked for bugs is annoying. Its almost like microsoft releaseing things even though they know there are bugs and relying on the users to point it out. Just frustrated :/

J

joewagner501

I get the same thing and I have Miri ROM. It would be nice to know how to fix it.

samsamuel

Nov 19, 2006
samsamuel.co.uk
vvm:SYNC:ev=MBU

visual voice mail. i assume the roms you are on dont have it included.

You could perhaps hide the problem by turning off network messages, or can you turn off vvm on your t mo account? or you can probably download and install vvm as a cab. (Its certainly there in my kitchen, so i assume someone will have made it into a cab by now)

Last edited: