paarthdesai

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
first download repeti touch pro version from the play store
start repeti touch
go to the Instagram page on Instagram!
click on the red button to start touch recording. do as directed on the video!
click on green button to start playing the recorded touches.. set it to inf.
you will gain 40 followers per hour by this method.

note : if you get banned from following people by this method, don't worry., it won't Last for more than a day.

like and subscribe for more...

follow the video

Last edited:

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk

paarthdesai

Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Doesn't work

My Tapatalk Signature:

>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me :)

definitely works... did you set the X nd y coordinates perfectly? does it follow and unfollow? you need the version in the op..,!

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
definitely works... did you set the X nd y coordinates perfectly? does it follow and unfollow? you need the version in the op..,!
Just only following one people from a list not more ;)

My Tapatalk Signature:

>---> Senior Support Member <---<
I provide support for you in the following threads:
For help with choosing a new phone or tablet or getting advice, "What's your next smartphone / What should I buy", "Consolidated Device Comparison/ Q&A/ Discussion Thread!!" and "Not sure what device to buy? Ask here! .

When you enter a thread mentioned above and you want my help, than you should quote or mention me :)

Neemac

Sep 6, 2012
Bergen
i have lg g3 not rooted i tried root it by towelroot but my phone not sopported yet what i can do
Its kinda off topic, but see here how to root your device.

http://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-root-the-lg-g3-xda-developer-tv/

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

you need instagram 5.3.0 for this to work

1 - download android bot maker
2- open the app , swipe right
3- click on set co ordinates
4 - open instagram
5 - go to the instagram account
6 - see the x and y co ordinates of the follow button perfectly ( diffrent devices have different co ordinates )
7- go to android bot and click on the + button
8- enter the x and y co ordinate
9 - tap + again , add 3sec sleep
10- select both the lines and clone it ..
11- open instagram and click on play button on the instagram account

to select number of times the bot should run swipe left into settings and change it

follow the video

Well, i cant seem to get this to work. even tho i followed the instruction perfect ( well almost), cus i cant seem to get a comma (, ) in the cordinates, so ive tryed some differnt methods, but still, it doenst seem to work. Any idea?

Elya_Dragon

Jan 20, 2015
We need to get this running again, back in the days we had a thread like this were people were constantly adding new options to gain followers and likes but someone posted warez there and the threads got closed by than

paarthdesai

Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+
We need to get this running again, back in the days we had a thread like this were people were constantly adding new options to gain followers and likes but someone posted warez there and the threads got closed by than

yes, new follower stuff is required as all the old stuff don't work. get this running i will make sure no one posts warez

Elya_Dragon

Jan 20, 2015
@paarthdesai we should have an other place for discussing this maybe since there are alot of ways illegal nowadays unfortunately.
I don't care about extra followers i just care about getting them from different tweaky ways.
I had accounts with 5K+ followers.

Reactions: rianaldiansyah

paarthdesai

Jun 2, 2012
mumbai
Samsung Galaxy S21+

Do you still have contacts from the old instagram hacks and tweaks community on XDA ?

This thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2758439 got closed but it had the best members and contributors in XDA's history.
We should try to contact them again.

I'll be in touch with you :D

make a group, add me up and then try and contact everyone over there. we will soon grow

Nov 25, 2015
Not an android bot, but still very effective - zengram.net, the service has some witty algorithms for reaching target audience via geolocation, hashtags and other stuff + automated follows, likes and a huge base of prewritten comments. Only first 3 days are free but i think you guys will figure something out ) none of the 5 accounts i tried have been anyhow banned or suspended so i guess it's safe to use - unlike ninjagram and a nameless bot i'd previously tried.

Zaebals9

Nov 25, 2016
I know one cool app called zen-promo.com that can find real followers on chosen location. So, you can find people in your own town. Fast and easy, Worked with them and I can say they're trustworthy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    first download repeti touch pro version from the play store
    start repeti touch
    go to the Instagram page on Instagram!
    click on the red button to start touch recording. do as directed on the video!
    click on green button to start playing the recorded touches.. set it to inf.
    you will gain 40 followers per hour by this method.

note : if you get banned from following people by this method, don't worry., it won't Last for more than a day.

like and subscribe for more...

follow the video

@paarthdesai we should have an other place for discussing this maybe since there are alot of ways illegal nowadays unfortunately.
    I don't care about extra followers i just care about getting them from different tweaky ways.
    I had accounts with 5K+ followers.