[ROM]Elelinux-Hero-2.1-update1-Reloaded * WWE *2011-05-26

Search This thread

Habarug

Feb 23, 2011
Bergen
If you delete something which messes up the phone, reflash your Rom with cache and dalvik wipe ;-)

sent with love from me to you

squeeish

Oct 1, 2009
Singapore
I just flashed this ROM, but my APN list is empty, weird. Anything I'm doing wrong?

I could add mine manually, but I'd love to solve the problem because I'm selling this phone off.

TA123

Sep 14, 2010
For some odd reason wifi does not connect automatically.

Sent from my HTC Hero using xda premium

beerfly

Apr 15, 2008
Anyone tried to install Iris on this rom. I installed it, then it sayd I need speech input, I installed google voice search via apk. THen I started it but it Force Closed Voice Search app. Anyone help :)

Actually I tried again and everything works. :)

Last edited:

gkillerx

Mar 22, 2009
I love this rom, it's great but there is a 'but'....

I flashed FlyKernel 13 and it's working oké but Gapps is force closing and I lost root :( I already installed superuser again binary as the APK from the orginal source, http://androidsu.com/superuser/ this was afther cache wipe and dalvik cache wipe.
But this is no good...

Any help would be nice.

edit:
redone the whole process, wiped everything then flashed the rom + flykernel 13 + superuser and now it seems to work, will try to see how it goes today.

edit 2:
Just added smoother scrolling hack and this rom is F'n fast! Scrolling and using it like a dual core phone!

edit 3
I can try to make my own rom with some more mods if there is a demand for and if e e l l e e l l i i n n u u x x is oke with IT.

Last edited:

schetz

Jul 4, 2011
Rijeka
Well this ROM runs / is fantastic so any further development is more then welcome :)

Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA

BeatsByMessi

Dec 4, 2011
Dudley
had the sudden urge to go back to stock 2.1 sense. i usually use heroine++ when i want to return to stock but thought i'd try out a different rom

to those of you who have tried both roms how is this compared to heroine++?

schetz

Jul 4, 2011
Rijeka
well,just trying to decide myself...

both roms run almost the same..which is great...

so if you have Heroine++ completely backed up I would recommend using that..but if you are willing to try another ROM this one is really excellent..

edit: well , after few days use of heroine++, this rom seems to be more stable as I don't get FC at all ..so back to reloaded :)

Last edited:

D_Saint

Apr 10, 2011
Oporto
So you recommend the use of this one instead of the heroine++?
For a noob like me, can you give me some hints?
Do i need to backup up all my apps and contacts? How? i am using i rom made by Nazgulled memnber equal to stock but pre-rooted... and a link2sd app. when i install this rom, will i make to do a complete restore of the apps after? I if i want to chnge sd card to one that i bought (16GB, class 6)...

I will apreciatte any help...
Thanks in advance.

D_Saint

BeatsByMessi

Dec 4, 2011
Dudley
So you recommend the use of this one instead of the heroine++?
For a noob like me, can you give me some hints?
Do i need to backup up all my apps and contacts? How? i am using i rom made by Nazgulled memnber equal to stock but pre-rooted... and a link2sd app. when i install this rom, will i make to do a complete restore of the apps after? I if i want to chnge sd card to one that i bought (16GB, class 6)...

I will apreciatte any help...
Thanks in advance.

D_Saint

use an app called titanium backup to backup your apps. as for contacts as long as there saved as a 'google contact' then as soon as you log into your google account they will be restored

zaxxxx

Feb 10, 2009
LWP works! ( with LauncherPro plus)

Copy lwp-s *.apk to system/app, change permissions, reboot.
Install LauncherPRO Plus.
Switch Home from Sense to LauncherPro,
and select LWP (use 2D lwp due Hero's hardware).

Lwp Apk's are extracted I think from Villain12 (bat I'm not sure?)

Attachments

• Lwp.rar
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

zaxxxx

Feb 10, 2009
TIP!
After installed LWP & LauncherPro disable SENSE and select LP as default (only) Home.
Reboot.
You will gain ~40Mb ram free around 70-85 Mb free total memory.
Return to Sense if and when you like...

I loaded this ROM up the other day for some Sense and now the market force closes on me. Anyone else have this issue?

What seems to be happening is the original market that comes with the ROM is ok, but when it updates itself to the "green themed market" the problems start. I can then go into the market but about 5 seconds after returning my search results the whole thing packs it in and force closes. This never happened in the past. Maybe the upgrade to Play has done something?

I've tried freezing the market updater before the market has a chance to update which seems to work (I think)... but I am left with the really old market.

Thoughts?

schetz

Jul 4, 2011
Rijeka
No problems with the market here..the green one..I know its boring but can you reflash and try to solve the problem that way..

Or try to flash just the market itself..
Sent from my HTC Hero using XDA

Top Liked Posts