Can never get viper4a to work

Search This thread

vividblu2020

May 8, 2012
richmond va
e6epa9an.jpg
mana2y3e.jpg
Hey so Ive installed both the apps. Fx and the other one. It asks me to update the drivers, but I don't know exactly which one to use. I chose cortex a8 neon. For both. But it says I don't have root and busybox. I do have both installed. I know super user works just fine. Because when I first opened the apps up they ask for permission. Which I granted. And I changed my build prompt like the post says in android development. I tried again and it reboots the phone, but it asks again " in order to use this app u have to update the v4a drivers " can someone help me out
Am I using the wrong rooting app ?
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

clsA

Aug 28, 2010
Central Florida
Hey so Ive installed both the apps. Fx and the other one. It asks me to update the drivers, but I don't know exactly which one to use. I chose cortex a8 neon. For both. But it says I don't have root and busybox. I do have both installed. I know super user works just fine. Because when I first opened the apps up they ask for permission. Which I granted. And I changed my build prompt like the post says in android development. I tried again and it reboots the phone, but it asks again " in order to use this app u have to update the v4a drivers " can someone help me out
Am I using the wrong rooting app ?
Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Well I see you got your phone fixed ;)
you keep messing around and it will be broken again .. didn't you learn your lesson the first time around ?