CWM & TWRP - Touch & No-Touch [BL Lock & Unlock!] [10/07/14]

Search This thread

Polloos

Sep 19, 2013
Barcelona
Yes that was errors, also file manager don't work. Waiting for new build.

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Look this:

Phil3759 said:
Aroma File Manager Support *Adapted from amarullz and sk8erwitskil
You get here the possibility to browse your phone with root access in a friendly GUI file browser, while being in recovery
You even now get a terminal emulator to run in recovery

• Download Aroma File Manager from its Home Page
  • Get the last version and rename the file aromafm.zip
  • Put the aromafm.zip in "clockworkmod/aromafm/aromafm.zip" in any of the storage volumes
  • In recovery, tap the Aroma File Manager menu or double tap any part of the screen outside menus
  • It will launch the file manager automatically
  • Double tap gesture linked to Aroma File Manager can be altered in the GUI Settings menu

Reactions: sebx_g1

Polloos

Sep 19, 2013
Barcelona
I Added in 1# post the sources of Philz Recovery, support for LG L9

EDIT: Added a new version of Philz with brightness fixed, only the internal sd is not work.

Last edited:
Sep 28, 2013
Consulta

Los recoverys funcionan en todas las variantes :good:

----------------

The recoverys working on all variants :good:

No amigo Pollos, me refiero a que si tienes pensado actualizar a twrp 2.7, ya que por el momento solo tienes la version 2.6 de este recovery que por cierto es muy bueno, a eso me refiero. Gracias por tu respuesta.:laugh:

No Pollos friend, I mean that if you plan to upgrade to TWRP 2.7, since for the moment I only have version 2.6 of this recovery which by the way is very good, that's what I mean. Thanks for your answer.:laugh:

Reactions: BajoPrimate

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Would you be kind enough to do it? I tried since the thread name doesn't really specify, it sounds like its for all versions.
I made a twrp 2.6 by using lelus 2.5 kernel and the ram disk from 2.6 (ram disk is inside the 2nd-init twrp 2.6).
Everything seems okay but I haven't tried flashing a cm11 rom with it yet.
Note: the attachment is not flashable

Update:
Well I tried to install CM 11 and it wouldn't work. I'll try it with a cm11 kernel (zimage) and see if it will work.

Last edited:

Versatil2010

Apr 24, 2010
Tampa, FL
I made a twrp 2.6 by using lelus 2.5 kernel and the ram disk from 2.6 (ram disk is inside the 2nd-init twrp 2.6).
Everything seems okay but I haven't tried flashing a cm11 rom with it yet.
Note: the attachment is not flashable

Update:
Well I tried to install CM 11 and it wouldn't work. I'll try it with a cm11 kernel (zimage) and see if it will work.

Has it worked? I downloaded the file until you give me a green light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Has it worked? I downloaded the file until you give me a green light.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
@Versatil2010
We are in business son! Lol
I made a new recovery and I was able install a kk ROM.
I'll upload the new image when I get home.
I used Bob's cwm recovery zimage and artit's twrp 2.6 ram-disk.
Update:
I haven't tried creating/restoring a backup yet.
I made a twrp encrypted backup and, I was able to restore it just fine.
Plus I was able to restore a 2.5 backup as well.

Download and flash (with twrp or cwm)
TWRP2.6 FOR P769/LGMS769

NOTE:
You don't have to check the sha1 or md5 of the zip. The updater-script will take care of that ;)

Attachments

• TWRP2.6.1-P769.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 527
Last edited:

nhoc_maruko9x

Oct 6, 2011
Hanoi
Google Pixel 4 XL
Can you make CWM Touch version > 6.0.4.5 for P769. This phone has a CWM touch but old version so it can't flash CM11 ROM (must use a no-touch cwm). All recovery in OP is mirrored with P769.

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Can you make CWM Touch version > 6.0.4.5 for P769. This phone has a CWM touch but old version so it can't flash CM11 ROM (must use a no-touch cwm). All recovery in OP is mirrored with P769.
I'm not sure if it will work but I'll give it a try. I'll have to compare CWM touch and non-touch ramdisk. Plus if it does work it will still display the old version number.
I didn't compile the twrp 2.6 from source.

LOL
I thought you wanted a 6.0.4.8 touch version. :silly:
Yeah I should be able to make a 6.0.4.5 touch for p769.

UPDATE:
@nhoc_maruko9x
Here you go
cwm or twrp flashable zip
CWM TOUCH v6.0.4.5 for P769/LGMS769

Note:
I haven't tried creating or restoring a backup but it should work fine and I had no problems installing Anton's KK Rom.

Attachments

• CWM-Touchv6.0.4.5_769.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 320
Last edited:
Reactions: nhoc_maruko9x

nhoc_maruko9x

Oct 6, 2011
Hanoi
Google Pixel 4 XL
I'm not sure if it will work but I'll give it a try. I'll have to compare CWM touch and non-touch ramdisk. Plus if it does work it will still display the old version number.
I didn't compile the twrp 2.6 from source.

LOL
I thought you wanted a 6.0.4.8 touch version. :silly:
Yeah I should be able to make a 6.0.4.5 touch for p769.

UPDATE:
@nhoc_maruko9x
Here you go
cwm or twrp flashable zip
CWM TOUCH v6.0.4.5 for P769/LGMS769

Note:
I haven't tried creating or restoring a backup but it should work fine and I had no problems installing Anton's KK Rom.

Well thank you it works super fine! :D I don't need to touch power and volume buttons anymore :D

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
Well thank you it works super fine! :D I don't need to touch power and volume buttons anymore :D
Your welcome

Note:
If you have any problems installing a rom, it's because I didn't change the device to p769
The
ro.product.device=p760
ro.product.board=p760
is still set to p760.
You can get around this by removing the assert_prop check from the updater-script (updater-script of the ROM you are installing).

I'll probably make a better version later.

Reactions: nhoc_maruko9x

kuma82

Jan 19, 2012
Houston
step by step how to install twrp n cwm on p769

If your bootloader is locked don't flash the recoveries I uploaded to this thread. You need to be rooted and already have a 2nd-init cwm recovery installed (blinking lights when the phone boots up). The zips are flashable. You install it the same way you would install a ROM. Locate and install with recovery.

aarongotgame

Mar 13, 2013
If your bootloader is locked don't flash the recoveries I uploaded to this thread. You need to be rooted and already have a 2nd-init cwm recovery installed (blinking lights when the phone boots up). The zips are flashable. You install it the same way you would install a ROM. Locate and install with recovery.

im guessing this is the reason im stuck on the security error at logo now.. lmao now i cant get on my phone and i cant flash it using mobile support or anything... yea i got cwm n twrp installed i didnt use any recoveries but im still trying to work out this security error

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts