[Q] Using Tempered Glass and SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle

Search This thread

dandrake47

Jan 9, 2013
Bangalore
What's so special about using Tempered glass? I couldn't really notice the difference (except for the breaking part of it - it shatters as a whole)
I know how it's made specially using thermal and chemical methods, but why is it popular?

Also, I'm getting the SUPCASE Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case (Frost Clear/Black).
Has anyone else tried it? How good is it? Any better cases you could suggest?

Heisenberg420

Apr 28, 2011
Philadelphia
Google Pixel 6
OnePlus 11
Tempered glass is nice because it gives good protection and doesn't get as dirty as your typical vinyl plastic cheap protectors. They (the good ones at least) come with the same oleophobic coating that comes on your screen that keeps it clean and free off fingerprints.

Reactions: dandrake47

dandrake47

Jan 9, 2013
Bangalore
Tempered glass is nice because it gives good protection and doesn't get as dirty as your typical vinyl plastic cheap protectors. They (the good ones at least) come with the same oleophobic coating that comes on your screen that keeps it clean and free off fingerprints.

So the quality differs in that aspect only?
Thanks for the reply, Mr. White.

Reactions: Heisenberg420

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You also get drop protection so in the event you drop your phone on your screen only the tempered glass will shatter and your screen should be fine.