[ROM] Stock *Official* LGOG Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Releases [ALL VARIANTS] [KDZ]

Search This thread

Tim4

Jul 11, 2008
Seoul
I believe Tim4 has been checking periodically tho
Well, i do, and there a big forum/cafe about LG Optimus, but most useful stuff they have is links to the xda :lol:
And half topics are like "PLEASE HELP ME IM DEAD!!!" "WHEN THE JB ROOT WILL CAME OUT?" etc

Reactions: chevro1et

Roxxas049

Feb 15, 2011
Fort Worth
Ok I know that this is the rom dev thread my question is sorta about development though. Is the small amount of posts and roms for this phone more because the phone is so new or is it because it is difficult to put new roms onto this phone? I am still trying to decide between this phone, the nexus 4 or the new xperia.

Thanks

iEthos

Nov 4, 2011
Re: [ROM] Stock *Official* Korean F180 K L S Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Release [KDZ format]

Exactly
It is because programmers cant be arsed with this phone support..

Sent from my LG-F180L using xda app-developers app

kc_exactly

Oct 21, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Re: [ROM] Stock *Official* Korean F180 K L S Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Release [KDZ format]

I would get the nexus or wait for the next Samsung. The phone is great. The problem that causes the most frustration is LG 's slow updates and slow open source release.

Plus, the phone honestly isn't that popular. HTC and Samsung more so really have the popularity that brings the most support. Also, LG until this point didn't have a flagship phone. I am still wondering if they will. The business model like Samsung has really helps. But, I can still hope.

Nothing changes for me though. I love this phone. But, in a few months something bigger will show up with a better processor and I will probably get it. I am good for about three new phones each year.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

vertsub

Jan 11, 2012

I would get the nexus or wait for the next Samsung. The phone is great. The problem that causes the most frustration is LG 's slow updates and slow open source release.

Plus, the phone honestly isn't that popular. HTC and Samsung more so really have the popularity that brings the most support. Also, LG until this point didn't have a flagship phone. I am still wondering if they will. The business model like Samsung has really helps. But, I can still hope.

Nothing changes for me though. I love this phone. But, in a few months something bigger will show up with a better processor and I will probably get it. I am good for about three new phones each year.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using xda premium

To be honest I think this phones biggest advantage is that it is essentially a better nexus 4. I feel for the devs who had to do all the leg work so far from scratch to start developing for this phone but now that they have the phone 99% cracked it will hopefully be all downhill from here.

This is a great phone with great specs. Will it be that way for ever, no. But if someone is looking to get the best phone today I'd say it's the optimus g for now.

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jlaver and Lrod0175

mivv

Aug 4, 2012
someone here can pease provide me the framework-res.apk jellybean !it can be used to port the launcher for many devices thank in advance for who will do it

Reactions: Jishnu Sur™

Jishnu Sur™

Nov 25, 2012
ND-BL-MB-KL

someone here can pease provide me the framework-res.apk jellybean !it can be used to port the launcher for many devices thank in advance for who will do it

I know..for P990 :p evem I'm in search of it..hehehe

Sent from Opti-Thrust 1.2 {Play Edition}

Lrod0175

Jan 4, 2011
New Jersey

To be honest I think this phones biggest advantage is that it is essentially a better nexus 4. I feel for the devs who had to do all the leg work so far from scratch to start developing for this phone but now that they have the phone 99% cracked it will hopefully be all downhill from here.

This is a great phone with great specs. Will it be that way for ever, no. But if someone is looking to get the best phone today I'd say it's the optimus g for now.

+1

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

iEthos

Nov 4, 2011

defo lg optimus g F180 is best.. people are just brainwashed with all phones latest and still better and better ..
and at the end it is all same because it is android.. F180 is best cos it HAS 4.7 inch screen .. why the hell people wants bigger and bigger? pointless.
the limit SHOULD be 5 inch and that is it and NOT giant 5.5 6 inch .. u cannot hold it in hand properly..
big advantage btw. nexus and this F180 is that F180 has 4G support 2gb ram ... just my operator advertising that they gonna launch 4G network soon aah cant wait ..

Blue_Shine

Dec 12, 2009

Actually, i tried and experienced almost all top models of each brand such as s3, one x and x+, even htc dna, nexus 4 and so on. But, optimus g is definetely the best from point of all specs seriously. Almost all other phones have 1-2 disadvantages such as screen, ram, camera extc.

At the end, unfortunatelly, advertesiment is such a powerful tool for today. And again unfortunatelly nothing to do that.

Anyhow, would be really better to see some devs here to try something different with this great phone. But i am still ok like that. Have no complaints :)

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts