[Q] How to batch recolor PNG Images??

Search This thread

Droid Premium

Jul 26, 2012
Rock Hill
I am in the process of building a new ROM for the Galaxy Note 3. I have great experience with apk's and theming but i decided to take this a step further. I usually take icons from stock AOSP and port into a TouchWiz based ROM and use that as my theme but i want to change this next ROM up. They will be stock icons but with a green color. The name of my ROM is going to be "The Beast" and the green color will greatly add to the experience! Here is my problem though. I have Photoshop CS6 and I tried to change the white parts of the png files to green but it wouldn't happen. It would just turn greyish or just black. So then i was redirected towards Paint.net and i tried it out and it works amazingly except that it doesn't have a batch option or a way to recolor all of my images automatically. I don't have the time or patience to color 500 pngs + lol. Please lead me to what i need to do to get these icons recolored. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Them your out of luck. Real theming takes hours and some times days to do all the icons properly. Also you can't edit any. 9 this way

Wayne Tech Nexus